Buzzbassador

Buzzbassador | Reviews

by Rocketing Systems, Inc.

Grow w/ affiliate marketing, influencers & ambassador programs

TANN Montreal

I'm new to Buzzbassadore and i must say, this is AMAZING! I'm impressed on how user friendly it is. I got it all set up in a few hours. The customer service team is so fast when it comes to responding so you don't waste to much time setting up if you come across an issue.

CG Habitats

I recommend Buzzbassador. My Ambassadors love the platform, it's easy to use, and their Customer Support is Amazing. It's saving me time, the program is much more professional, and it's working!! It's the way of the future :)

Peardrop Prints

This is the best app I've used on Shopify and the customer service is fantastic too. Everything you need!

Queen Fashion & Beauty LLC

I like app my Rep Calvin is the best even before joining he really gave me insight into my website and helpful tips. Any time I have a question I know it will be answered

Mohala Eyewear

Their customer service is excellent! They respond super quickly and are extremely helpful and kind. It's a user friendly app at an affordable price. Great for startup businesses. I recommend!

LOALiVE

This application and team so far is excellent. We are super excited about the anticipated growth of our brand!

SHIMANO Indoor

Had a great experience with the Buzzbassador team during the setup process. My team is really enjoying the simplicity and function of the application. We are in the process of loading our ambassadors now and will be excited to update the review as we proceeed. To date, the Buzzbassador team has been quick to respond and very helpful with our questions.

OGNX

Very fast onboarding process. Nice staff that helps you with a personal call and answered all my questions immediately.

SunStyles.shop

This is the BEST customer service I've ever experienced with an app... Shelby and Calvin on the support team have answered all of my questions kindly and quickly (and I mean QUICK, they always respond within that same minute which is simply unheard of).

Hawaiian Children's Books

All around the best app I've downloaded on Shopify! Seamless usability and set up, excellent customer service, and it is continuing to work really well since it's gone "live" on my website and social media. Highly recommend!