Buzzbassador

Buzzbassador | Reviews

by Rocketing Systems, Inc.

Grow w/ affiliate marketing, influencers & ambassador programs

ALRIGHT∀PPAREL

igbaa.com

So far so good. I like the interface , great customer service. I cannot wait to open up shop and promote this feature.

Redwood Buff

A must-have for any Shopify store! Very nicely made, easy to use, and very useful! I definitely recommend it!

GYMKESH

I have just recently gotten this app and it is the biggest help for my store! Everything is provided and made easily for you! Really recommend it!

Precious Zone

very fast and very helpful replies! my problem was solved very quickly. i would recommend everyone to ask for help if they're stuck somewhere!

30ONE Fitness

Amazing app! must have if you are looking to use influencers for maketing! Easy to use and automates pretty much everything.

Passionfruit Fashion

This app is great! It really helps me manage my ambassadors and keeps me up to date with my influencers!

Fitrappy

Great and easy app to use. Would definitely recommend getting this to anyone that wants their store to perform well

Novus Runway

Buzzbassador is AMAZING! Right now I have 25 ambassadors and growing each day! Buzzbassador makes it so easy for the ambassador to create their own personalized discount codes, and it tracks their commission! It definitely saves me a lot of time! and who doesn't love dark mode!

Definitely 5 stars all day every day!

Hands to Hearts

Extremely happy with this App. It solves many issues with creating large ambassador programs for our fashion e-commerce company. The support has been SERIOUSLY the best we have ever experienced. They have gone so far as to implement multiple new features we have requested. Thanks!

God The Father

Great idea. Make sure you are 100% sure you want to download the app because you won't be able to test it out. I downloaded the app and deleted after 20 minutes after quickly figuring out it didn't have the ability to customize as much as I needed it to. I thought id let any future store owners know this before they go and take a risk! overall a great app with a great support staff.