Buzzbassador

Buzzbassador | Reviews

by Rocketing Systems, Inc.

Grow w/ affiliate marketing, influencers & ambassador programs

Color Pods

I love this app! The layout is super easy to use and to get the hang of. This app is a game changer and is the way to gain ambassadors for your brand in 2020 and going forward. By using this app my sales have doubled and I am seeing more engagement with my brand than ever before. I 100% recommend this app.

Amitpalll

This app is amazing and the customer support is amazing! I’m so excited to start my new store with it! I would definitely recommend using it!

RXKBURNAUGH

Great App and great customer service! really great app for if you have brand ambassadors, love the way the app looks too

freshtalkstore

This app really is helpful it helped me a lot with my store and with my ambassador program i recrommed it

Shop by Rodriguez

Very easy to use, worth the money. Client service is very good. I would recommend this app to anybody who uses ambassador.

Nu Quantum Technologies

Great customer service! Very friendly answered every question that happened to come up. Definitely would recommend to anyone trying to start a online store.

SkylineLighter

This app has helped me with my Shopify business, I feel more engaged with the process knowing I have help.

Abinesh Ravendra

This app helped build and manage my Shopify and business effortlessly, I highly recommend if you are new or even experienced in eCommerce.

Jaheim Shop

Great customer service. I like how recommend me to use this app on how it will help me value my store.

Puppy Lovy

Buzzbassador is one of top notch Shopify apps here. I Use it to manage my store. And the support service is great, ready to help. Highly recommend it.