BuzzFeed

BuzzFeed

by Buzzfeed Product Labs

Leverage BuzzFeed’s engaged audience to sell more

Your Gaming Shop

After 12 months of testing, increasing the total commission to 15%, we've concluded that this app is useless. This app has generated no traffic, let alone sales.

We tested this app for 12 months, increasing the commission % as much 1% every month for the first five months, then increased it randomly until reaching and maintaining 15% for one month.

Based on our findings we do not suggest going through with the five to ten minute setup.

Edenpure.com

After 3 months and a generous commission rate, none of our products has been picked up by the staff writers at BuzzFeed. Don't count on anything from this "free" app.

Niger Bend

Horrible App, never did a thing, nor notified me in any way. The app is about as good as their journalistic integrity.

HathaZone.com

No action whatsoever from Buzzfeed. Sent emails with no response to any questions. This app is dead on install. Don't waste your time.

The Vintage Grooming Co

Had this app for a year and our brand and website has seen 0 traffic from it. We are reputable with both good brand and social media presence, yet no traffic to our quality product line? This needs to be fixed or removed from shopify all together.

The Misty Shop to Find Trendy, Stylish Fashionable Bargains

Tried this app and was not pleased. Nice setup but when it comes to the commision rate - the first month I set the rate low at 1% to get things going since I started mid-month. For two months in a row I have (prior to the 1st) tried to increase the commision to 12% then just for Dec 1st set for 15% and the rate did not take - the rate stayed at 1% and I have had enough. If a company will not agree to take a higher percentage then what will happen If I need help with an issue. Poor service and moving on.

Nolah Sleep

This app does NOT work! It's a waste of time and all the promises about "traffic from BuzzFeed" is not true.

I would not recommend this app to anyone. The only recommendation I would make is to remove it from the Shopify App store immediately to stop wasting peoples time on something that does not work at all.

InFightStyle

This is a total scam it does absolutely nothing. I downloaded and erased it immediately and it still began a billing cycle on my account.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IT IS A TOTAL SCAM

Merican Threads

"Scam", I uninstalled the app and was still charged for the app. Do not download this app. waist of time.

Fitnesserino

lmfao this app doesn't do anything. I mean like nothing at all really. I added it and set it up but for a sales channel it's useless.

Previous 1 3 4 5