BuzzFeed

BuzzFeed

by Buzzfeed Product Labs

Leverage BuzzFeed’s engaged audience to sell more

HathaZone.com

No action whatsoever from Buzzfeed. Sent emails with no response to any questions. This app is dead on install. Don't waste your time.

The Vintage Grooming Co

Had this app for a year and our brand and website has seen 0 traffic from it. We are reputable with both good brand and social media presence, yet no traffic to our quality product line? This needs to be fixed or removed from shopify all together.

The Misty Shop to Find Trendy, Stylish Fashionable Bargains

Tried this app and was not pleased. Nice setup but when it comes to the commision rate - the first month I set the rate low at 1% to get things going since I started mid-month. For two months in a row I have (prior to the 1st) tried to increase the commision to 12% then just for Dec 1st set for 15% and the rate did not take - the rate stayed at 1% and I have had enough. If a company will not agree to take a higher percentage then what will happen If I need help with an issue. Poor service and moving on.

Nolah Sleep

This app does NOT work! It's a waste of time and all the promises about "traffic from BuzzFeed" is not true.

I would not recommend this app to anyone. The only recommendation I would make is to remove it from the Shopify App store immediately to stop wasting peoples time on something that does not work at all.

InFightStyle

This is a total scam it does absolutely nothing. I downloaded and erased it immediately and it still began a billing cycle on my account.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IT IS A TOTAL SCAM

Merican Threads

"Scam", I uninstalled the app and was still charged for the app. Do not download this app. waist of time.

Fitnesserino

lmfao this app doesn't do anything. I mean like nothing at all really. I added it and set it up but for a sales channel it's useless.

Totallygoodtime

This app does absolutely nothing. Not one review even mentions any single sale. Nearly every five star review simply mentioned that they were excited to try it (why review?). I don't see any review saying it works or even one item sold. Before adding this app I was actually featured a few times on Buzzfeed. After adding the app I was never featured again. From time to time I reconfigure the app to try and determine if it's user error. After over a year, I don't think it is user error.

Spy Web

if I could give 0 for a fake app, I would.

Amiro Trading

it's very sad that not have 0 star option. 100% useless, did nothing.

Previous 1 3 4