BuzzFeed

BuzzFeed

by Buzzfeed Product Labs

Leverage BuzzFeed’s engaged audience to sell more

Your Gaming Shop

After 12 months of testing, increasing the total commission to 15%, we've concluded that this app is useless. This app has generated no traffic, let alone sales.

We tested this app for 12 months, increasing the commission % as much 1% every month for the first five months, then increased it randomly until reaching and maintaining 15% for one month.

Based on our findings we do not suggest going through with the five to ten minute setup.

Edenpure.com

After 3 months and a generous commission rate, none of our products has been picked up by the staff writers at BuzzFeed. Don't count on anything from this "free" app.

Niger Bend

Horrible App, never did a thing, nor notified me in any way. The app is about as good as their journalistic integrity.

HathaZone.com

No action whatsoever from Buzzfeed. Sent emails with no response to any questions. This app is dead on install. Don't waste your time.

The Vintage Grooming Co

Had this app for a year and our brand and website has seen 0 traffic from it. We are reputable with both good brand and social media presence, yet no traffic to our quality product line? This needs to be fixed or removed from shopify all together.

Nolah Sleep

This app does NOT work! It's a waste of time and all the promises about "traffic from BuzzFeed" is not true.

I would not recommend this app to anyone. The only recommendation I would make is to remove it from the Shopify App store immediately to stop wasting peoples time on something that does not work at all.

InFightStyle

This is a total scam it does absolutely nothing. I downloaded and erased it immediately and it still began a billing cycle on my account.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IT IS A TOTAL SCAM

Merican Threads

"Scam", I uninstalled the app and was still charged for the app. Do not download this app. waist of time.

Fitnesserino

lmfao this app doesn't do anything. I mean like nothing at all really. I added it and set it up but for a sales channel it's useless.

Totallygoodtime

This app does absolutely nothing. Not one review even mentions any single sale. Nearly every five star review simply mentioned that they were excited to try it (why review?). I don't see any review saying it works or even one item sold. Before adding this app I was actually featured a few times on Buzzfeed. After adding the app I was never featured again. From time to time I reconfigure the app to try and determine if it's user error. After over a year, I don't think it is user error.

Previous 1 3