Interactive Pop‑up

Interactive Pop‑up

by TK Digital Ltd

Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

Dermomama

I contacted the developer early this year and asked for TWO things which were never answered.

#1- There SHOULD be also a customer name on the wheel, because if you only get the customer email and you want to send them and email who to greet them? with their email address?

#2- The discounts, apply to ONLY ONE PRODUCT? or any quantity? Because i want to have a offers lets say 80% off. Does this mean the customer at this time of purchase can buy the whole stock at 80% off?

But never heard anything back.

June 17, 2019

Sorry, we never received your email.

#1 - We do not have this. We only collect emails
#2 - You can create your own discounts and apply the rules you want. It's all up to you.

Sorry again for the inconvenience, but we never received an email from you.

Elite Magnets

Decided not to use the app as it said I can use the app for free if I left a review but it still wants to charge me after 100 views. Decided to rather use a different app instead.

ElectroniCommerce

Bad app, gives a 14 days trial and says you can keep it free forever by submitting a positive review but even after submitting it, the 14 days countdown goes down. Their support doesn't answer...

EDIT: support answered but the issue didn't get fixed...

Hair Luxury Shop

Not free! Horrible app for false advertising. I emailed customer support and all they said was sorry. At least update your product description.

DISXENT

Not sure if its free, I have left positive 5 star review but it keep asking me to select plan for $14.99

Shoe Upgrade

its free! that is great, but nothing to do with it if its not collecting the buyers sub mails.
i uninstall it as there is no benefit with this app.
srry

Hidden Gemoir

After installing the app and trying to changed some of the settings i was unable to save any changes for example It comes with 100% off option which i would like to disable since i dont want to give a product away and it will not allow me to do so.

ILPOLO

Lost of time to set up it. No function to the integration with mailchimp and there is no a link to see the subscribed contacts.

Ultra Car LED

Good and simple to set up. However, email integration part is not working. Connected with MailChimp and tested countless time with different emails. None of them are being sent to MailChimp. Saw other review saying the same bug. Excellent app but not functioning.

Clarity Media, LLC

Shopify doesn't accept the generated codes that are given in Free popup and Free Popup doesn't accept the codes from Shopify. I was running in circles trying to match a password to work on both Free Popup and Shopify.

Previous 1