FREE pop up

FREE pop up

by TK Digital Ltd

Pop up 4 FREE. Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

Catsypetsy

this app does not work properly, but there is nothing to blame because it is free. it is just loss of time it has main problems no customer support.

HustleAddict

ITS OK COULD DEFINITELY USE MORE OPTIONS , MORE WAYS TO CATCH ATTENTION FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS TO PRODUCE MORE SALES

POMP & SHOW

The emails didn't sync to mailchimp so I am not sure who has spun the wheel. I reached out to help team and was told to make sure my list id and name was correct which it was and no reply.

Khemistry On Fyre

Still testing it out. So far so good. Would've liked more days to test it out but the app said in order to be free I had one day to submit a review. What a bully. So I don't know how good it is yet. Decent in this less than 24 hour period I've been given

But You Want It

The settings saved and then went back to default allowing customers to get 100% off discounts

NO BUENO! NO BUENO! NO BUENO!

Surf Break Inc

**UPDATE**
My emails submissions are not being entered into my mailchimp list even after I triple checked the integration. I tried contacting support but never heard back. I have not had anymore sales other than the one I mentioned below.

My store has been struggling to convert for some reason. I installed this App tonight and I got my first sale in an hour because they landed on a discount. Shocked how quickly it worked. Love it. Thank you.