Interactive Pop‑up

Interactive Pop‑up

by TK Digital Ltd

Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

Gamora

Très bonne application simple à prendre en mains, un pop up qui ne harcèle pas le client, je recommande.

Kosa Stuff

haven't tried it yet but ill keep you guys updated :)
i was looking for something tangible and this is looking good! !

Glow Beautique

New e-commerce store and new to this application, I will update review after checking analytics on store and how app works.

Just Shopping Around

I used this app to help me get more interactions and sales on my site. I like the features and that it can be customized.

RARMOR

It looks awesome, though I haven't start my biz with it. I will spend a few weeks to check if it's really helpful.

ShowgirlStudio

Haven’t had the chance to use it. But can tell it will help my store with more customers. I hope I get the chance to enjoy this app and get more sells. It’s really hard trying to get sells when creating a store. I suck at social media and trying to get better with it.

M-Thai

I used this App to help me stimulate my customers buy more products. It's work great. Reccomend to all

World Of The Rings

its great, and users love playing this all the time, they are so happy that we give them discounts always

Dead Chickens

Its been good so far. Most of the reviews are likely forced to keep the app free. I wouldnt take the reviews too seriously.

THE DON'T STOP BRAND

awesome app. just downloaded but it's weird that it kinda rushes you to leave a review. it's really cool to have a pop up on the store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13