FREE pop up

FREE pop up

by TK Digital Ltd

Pop up 4 FREE. Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

men’s kingdom

I find it so good so far thank you for making such a good app, wish you good luck and more successes another thing it is a beautiful pop up on my store and wish to see more options in the near future

4EVA MOMZ

Just downloaded this app, I do like the concept of the app as well as it being FREE. I will Update review later after seeing increase in business flow.

NAKEDSWIMSWIMWEAROFFICIAL

Works great! Easy to use and install. We were looking for a way to interact with clients while collecting patient information and offering a discount and this app does just that.

Sincerely, Mom

amazing app. just downloaded but can see how it can create a sense of urgency for closing sales. Will post results soon....

Men‘s Essentials

Good App! Helped me to increase my convcersion! I like the easy and good handling of the app. Chears!

RedEpicDeals

Very easy to use. I like it very much and it can help save a couple of dollars each month. I did not test it properly yet, but I will update my comment as I move forward.

ItemsOnTrend

This app is absolutely awesome. It just helps you to attain more email subscribers and almost every store visitor subscribes!

Nitro Deer

I use this app to capture emails and increase conversions. I like that it has a lot of options to customize it to fit with my store. It would be nice if the app had more options outside of just a spinwheel or lottery to further customize and enhance the user experience.

Sma9a

....................................................................................................

1125 Boutique

This app is great at getting customers to sign up for your newsletter and gives them a chance-to win

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8