Interactive Pop‑up

Interactive Pop‑up

by TK Digital Ltd

Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

DISCOUNT HEALTH N PRODUCTS CENTER

i love this app has help me with my marketing am will be telling others and hope to be able to use it all the time.

RivonsBox

I used the app to help me utilize my conversions. The app is easy to install and very useful. easy setup

GYMDAY ACCESSORIES

Quite simple to use and seems highly effective for the job it has designed for. Dozens of customization options available. Really good app!

Witproton

It charges 100 times free view and 3usd per 1000 times view, or you can choose to pay 14.99usd per month for unlimited view, which is quite reasonable.

365TRIES

positive i like this app so much i lucky that i found it thanks and big shout out to the makers of the app

great wireless

great great great app everything i needed to get were i needed to get with my store again great great

DazzWonders.com

The best thing about this app is that it makes your store more interactive and customers like that. It also ads more colour so it makes it look a lot more attractive.

Help Yourself Helping Others

I am just tring this beautifull app for shopify and it is looks so interesting and usefull. thank you

IFOR

lets see if its fworks =).............................................................................

HighGrade Nation

I used this app to create a more interactive website. I love the look of it and its easy to customize! I highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11