FREE pop up

FREE pop up

by TK Digital Ltd

Pop up 4 FREE. Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

Learts Shop

I can not save the coupons. is giving an error. I already uninstalled the application but the same one when installing it remains with the same information as before. I would like the app's creator to redefine the app's stored data in my store so that I can start from the beginning. When he does this I give 5 stars.

Shoe Upgrade

its free! that is great, but nothing to do with it if its not collecting the buyers sub mails.
i uninstall it as there is no benefit with this app.
srry

Hidden Gemoir

After installing the app and trying to changed some of the settings i was unable to save any changes for example It comes with 100% off option which i would like to disable since i dont want to give a product away and it will not allow me to do so.

Cute Lovable Hats

Cant save my discounts "Something has gone wrong please refresh the page"
Cant save my discounts "Something has gone wrong please refresh the page"

ILPOLO

Lost of time to set up it. No function to the integration with mailchimp and there is no a link to see the subscribed contacts.

Ultra Car LED

Good and simple to set up. However, email integration part is not working. Connected with MailChimp and tested countless time with different emails. None of them are being sent to MailChimp. Saw other review saying the same bug. Excellent app but not functioning.

Clarity Media, LLC

Shopify doesn't accept the generated codes that are given in Free popup and Free Popup doesn't accept the codes from Shopify. I was running in circles trying to match a password to work on both Free Popup and Shopify.

Fumus-Vallis

At first this is app is great. Customization is easy and set up takes no time.
But is has a HUGE flaw, which the dev doesnt care about.
Discount codes are generated when the app is installed and are multiple use. So theres no real way of controlling one user gets 25% and just shares the code.

Ethnicyug

Stop sending spam email. This app is not working and waste of time.