FREE pop up

FREE pop up

by TK Digital Ltd

Pop up 4 FREE. Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

BLACKMOOD

Je viens d'installer cette application et je suis ravie. C'est très simple et très facile à configurer : les parties sont bien séparés. Fantastique application pour ma boutique je recommande.

Free wheels

great application very helpful, helps a lot to convert prospects into customers by proposing them interactive things

swoopfashion

I used this app to get more contacts ( email adresses). It worked, but not so well, because it was not so big traffic to my website. But I would recomend it.

Autumn Leaves

perfect app !!! I recommand wallah bon après c pas non plus un truc de baisé mais franchement ça passe crème

SnowGirl

so far good experience. Long run will decide if it is worthy of not. I think people will buy more with this app

Kid's and Word's

very good app, one little problem is that not have a translate but i can't said too much because i just installed this morning so i need more time to use the app

Holly Holidays

Good so far just started using it. Doing this to achieve the full version free, would recommend so far

Modern Hippie Apparel

I use this app to help my customers have fun on my site! I recommend this app for anyone trying to increase their conversions. its awesome!

Poseidon's Tackle Box

I used this app to attract more customers to my site. I got a lot more people to visit my site. This app has been great for my site.

The Crystal Connoisseurs

exactly what I was looking for! easy to use and super simple to use. I would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6