FREE pop up

FREE pop up

by TK Digital Ltd

Pop up 4 FREE. Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

Grab a Gadget n Go

i like this app its been really helpful and makes things exciting. i would recommend this app in the future to my friends

Women Era

This app gives you a joyous feeling. No need to purchase any app just go for it.
It lets customer engaged on your store which helps in generating sale

gymstyle.sh

great work This is day 1 of the 7 day Shopify Challenge Series. Watch me LIVE as I take a brand new Shopify store to over $1,000 in sales over the next 7 days!

In Day 1, I will be setting up a brand new Shopify store and setting up everything to maximise my stores revenue. I will also be selecting the best apps to use in the store.

Grace Appeal

I am using this app is working great for my needs at this time I recommend it,
I will let you know as we go how much it helps with our site.

Reign4ever

The app does a great job with pop up ads and keeping customers on my site. It's easy to use and has been well worth it.

MELLIPOU

Very good app ! I recommend it.
You can custom with you own style, and for the customer it's playful !
Thanks !

Sho3d Headphones

great product works good on my webite www.sho3dheadphones.store
and facebook.com/sho3dheadphones

Vinoccia

User friendly, and deliver what it says. highly recommended app for those who want interactive list building app

udialpinoy

Easy to install and easy to use. A great tool to gamify your online store, and to add a little twist to increase site stickiness.

Gamermode

Schaut gut aus ist auch auf dem Handy Modus sehr schön, ein paar mehr Einstellungen könnte es allerdings schon haben.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10