FREE pop up

FREE pop up

by TK Digital Ltd

Pop up 4 FREE. Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

Stockholm company

its pretty easy and cool to set it up, i want to see results soon, es una aplicación muy facíl de instalar y te setear. se los recomiendo ampliamente para obtener clientes cautivos.

PerfectlyCurvyy

I love this app, it helps me generate a-lot of customers. It makes my customers want to buy more as well

thelured.com

Fantastic app for all Shopify owners. Really helpful and getting good response from customers. 5 stars.

Blend&More

this app is amazing for discounts to new customers. easy to use and supper cute looking. i m using the wheel.

Grabyourbag

Nice app, It makes it easy to get e-mail adresses from customers! Very happy with the usability of the app.

Los Liquidos

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boomah

This app has really helped my store by engaging with traffic into the store. It has also quite helped in terms of increasing different ranges of my conversion category within my fashion store. I highly recommend the Interactive Pop-up app to everyone 100%.

mylovingbackyard

customers are engaging a lot i now am getting more sales amd emails i have tried manu apps but by far this is the best one

West Coast Shammy Co.

Great app! I was looking for a way to bring more traffic to my site and this app did just what I needed.

KrazyKlosetFleekFreak

I love this app it makes it so fun for my customers !!! When they come on my website ! This is the best invention ever

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33