FREE Interactive pop up
Fully customizable mobile friendly Spin and Jackpot popup design will help you collect emails
Exit Intent pop-up
Grow Your Email List. Boost your sales for FREE
Build your own custom pop-ups.
About Spin Wheel Pop‑up
Popup app - Interactive Pop ups. Collect emails, promote sales, advertise new arrivals
The Pop-Up is perfect for:
- Collecting emails,
- Promoting sales and limited-time offers,
- Advertising new arrivals,
- Distributing promo codes, and more.
- Customise your pop-ups to fit your store,
- Change Popup language,
- Change Popup colours,
- Change Popup copy,
- Use pre-installed event templates to increase traffic,
- Set automatic scheduling for your pop-ups,
- Push all your email subscriptions automatically to MailChimp, Klaviyo or Omnisend
- exit intent popup,
- interactive popup,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 3-day free trial
Try For Free
Unlimited Monthly Pop-ups
Unlimited Email Contacts
Unlimited Design Customisation
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
My Gaia Travel Buddy
Not even worth 1 star. Let me explain why it is not worth even 1 star. To be fair with the developer. I will start with positive thing first.
1. it interacts with visitors and get their emails. And that was my only subject to install this app. I have tested with this app and other apps. and it seems it works a bit better than other apps.
2. unlike other apps, visitors who interact whit this app tend to make purchase a bit high rate. (based on coupon code, created only for this app usage. )
Now here is the main reason why this app is not worth even 1 star
1. recently I have discovered that my front page url has been altered. In the session page, three were 2 different store front urls. One is of course my store url but the other one is not. I don't have any sub domain or anything so I didn't understand why I have 2 different urls on my store front page.
Therefore, I spoke with Shopify support team and they found out that this app injected code into my store page and altered the url. The altered url that appears to Chinese domain, (naoxiangxiong.cn) which I never heard of so and there is no search result in google or bing so I clicked on it.
for few times, it directs me to my store front page but other times it goes other store pages.
This is totally unacceptable.
2. Once I discovered this, I checked google analytics and other tools that I use to find out if there is any weird traffic comes to my store.
Unsurprisingly, there was junk bot traffic came in to my store and all of them visited wait for it !! naioxiangxiong.cn !!
altered url, fake traffic, for that reasons it is not worth 1 star
I'm the lead developer of BuzzSubs. The issue you are talking about has nothing to do with our app. For some reason naoxiangxiong.cn is redirecting to your domain. This is not our domain and we have no way of adding It to your store or redirecting It.
What you should do, Is block this domain through your google console manager or reach out to the domain owners and ask not to redirect to your store.
And again, It has nothing to do with our app and we did not add any Chinese domains to your store. Shopify support misled you on this.
sembra davvero efficace. Ma se qualche utente inserisce una mail falsa, il codice viene rilasciato comunque. Però sembra avere effetto sulle persone
I just downloaded this app and I hope it works well I will use this app to drive more sales if possible.