Enzuzo Data Privacy

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited December 2, 2022

Incredible support! I had some additional wishes to modify my cookie banner and I experienced 1 on 1 support for 2 days where every single one of my individual requests was met. These guys don't shy away from putting in work themselves to make their customers happy, I certainly am.

apol
Austria
Time spent using app: 30 days
December 1, 2022

Super einfach gemacht, vor allem für Leute, die von solchen Themen schnell überfordert werden. Kann ich nur witerempfehlen!

Baboo
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 7, 2022

Have tried a few apps and they have all been really good. Enzuzo features include policies that update automatically, fantastic app 5 stars.

Ezailer
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 7, 2022

I use this app for the Privacy Policy, Terms of Service and Cookie Banner. All of which were easy to set up. i did have some cookie related questions regarding the banner settings and Tim was great with responding quickly and clarifying some things for me, I highly recommend this app!

Zacharias Home Decor
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 3, 2022

Simple and easy to use! I would recommend this app to everyone using Shopify :) thank you for all the help!

Ida&Rebeccas
Sweden
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 9, 2022

gostei, está ajudando bastante, consegui personalizar como eu queria, estou usando a pouco tempo, mas já posso informar que é bom

Barateou
Brazil
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
September 9, 2022

I used this app to help with policies and cookies. great app easy to use and works well with shopify

Raw & Rare Brand
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 4, 2022

So far, so good! Very easy to set up. It's sleek and keeps everyone happy and safe. What's not to love?

Horror Patches
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Enzuzo, Inc. replied August 8, 2022

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We're glad you're enjoying Enzuzo.

July 18, 2022

The setup for the cookies banner, privacy policy and terms of service was extremely easy. A great app to add to your site.

Prince & Crew
Time spent using app: 12 days
July 2, 2022

Ho appena installato questa applicazione per aiutarmi a generare un modello informativa privacy e altro. La versione starter è ottima per un piccolo e-commerce. Consigliata.

Malìa Lab