Enzuzo Data Privacy

Easy Privacy Compliance: CCPA, GDPR, Cookie Banner & Policies

Free plan available

Mascullino

Location Bulgaria

Great app to cover all data privacy-related requirements: from having a cookie banner on your website to providing templates for all the necessary policies (Privacy Policy, Terms of Service) websites must have to be legally compliant. On top of that, responsive customer service and easy to modify layout.

September 10, 2021

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're glad you're enjoying Enzuzo. 🎉

wolf'aroma

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

super appli pour commencer votre site internet et etre en regle avec la legislation de l'EU je recommande les yeux fermés

The Omen Den

Time spent using app About 2 months

The technical support alone was worth every cent I've spent on this app. But before we get to that, let's talk about the privacy policy itself: Easy to configure and understand for each region, as well as the cookie banner. Easy to set up in the Pagefly editor (support helped with this, and provided a solution essentially within the HOUR of request, after hours, on a Friday Night) Highly recommend.

Jemma Rose Natural Living

Great app, really easy to use and doesn't take long to set up. Customer service are fast to respond too

B-Spunki

Location South Africa

Great app! It is easy to use, only took me a few minutes to set everything up. I will recommend it to anyone.

Arizura

Incredible level of customer support. I unknowingly encountered a backend problem when installing the app which resulted in the error message "we're performing maintenance" every time I tried to access their site thought Shopify. After about a week of receiving the same message, I emailed their customer support to see if there WERE performing maintenance or whether something was wrong with my account. Tim got back to me in a surprisingly short amount of time with details regarding my account and the issue holding me back from accessing the app. With his instruction, I was able to get everything in order and finish setting up my privacy policy. My experience with the actual app itself has also been great! I tried using other legal document builders but almost every option I tried would add additional charges when I selected the options to maintain GDPR, PIPEDA, CCPA, and CalOPPA compliance. Thankfully this app INCLUDES those options with their service ON TOP of allowing you to embed the policy into your site if brand consistency is your thing. Additionally, being able to manage customer data requests directly from the app just pushed this over the top for me. I'm nothing but impressed with Enzuzo and honestly can't recommend them enough. If anything, they've won a customer for life!

AMZN Unclaimed

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ottima app perfetta in tutto facile e veloce da utilizzare offre tutti gli strumenti necessari a mettere in regola il proprio negozio

MALDITOS CUÑADOS

Location Spain
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Muy recomendable esta app y su modo gratuito muy completo. Sin duda es una opción a tener en cuenta.

L'après-Match

Location France

good app, very clear, i needed this for my website. My clients are satisfied too. Thanks a lot. Charles

Fab Bikini

Seems to be working well so far! Easy to install for someone that doesn't have a clue what they're doing!