Enzuzo Data Privacy

Easy Privacy Compliance: CCPA, GDPR, Cookie Banner & Policies

Free plan available

Dare Boutique

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Wonderful and simple with Excellent free option. We currently use the free option but as we grow we will definitely move to the paid version.

Drave Shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Questa app mi ha aiutato molto sulla privacy del sito, senza di questo avrei fatto molta fatica a inserire le note legali. ottima app 5 stelle meritate

Brand Resource Depot

I found this app on shopify and it helped me tremendously. It is easy to use and it gave me what I needed for my site and more. For free.

March 9, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Glad you're liking Enzuzo.

LiveFullWith0Waste

So far it's been great. Quite easy to use e manage. All the important information available. Very Satisfied.

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 🤩

Imperious Boutique

This app was extremely easy to use and quick to implement. The privacy policy that they automatically created for me was thorough and better than I could've ever done myself. I highly recommend this app!

Treasure Trading Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

After trying 8 different privacy policy apps I tried this one, And it works excellent! It quickly took care of all the EU and California compliance concerns I had.

March 5, 2021

Thank you for choosing us! We're glad to help you stay privacy compliant. ✔️

MD Cheeky

March 5, 2021

We appreciate the great review, and for recommending us! 🌟

Acoustic Remedy

Time spent using app 9 minutes

In a day and age where privacy is so important, we are really glad to find an app that helps us take this worry away and allows us to focus on providing an exceptional customer experience. We also weren't aware of the changing regulations and potential fines, which is nice to know we can rest easy without that hanging over our heads. Thanks for this excellent solution!

ÇHANELIA

The support team was very helpful and worked around the clock to fix a styling issue. Everything now works perfectly and as expected.

OneBuy

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

I can definitely say that it is the best privacy management app in the Shopify app store and I can confirm that I have installed and verified almost every major app in the store. I congratulate Enzuzo for the excellent job he has done! If they will soon integrate the cookie banner consent solution and the possibility of generating a cookie policy for EU customers, they will become by far the number one. Furthermore, the response time of their server with European shopify sites will be very important, especially for the immediate opening of the banner.