Enzuzo Data Privacy

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 11, 2021

Questa app mi ha aiutato molto sulla privacy del sito, senza di questo avrei fatto molta fatica a inserire le note legali. ottima app 5 stelle meritate

Drave Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 5, 2021

I found this app on shopify and it helped me tremendously. It is easy to use and it gave me what I needed for my site and more. For free.

Brand Resource Depot
Time spent using app: 5 months
Enzuzo, Inc. replied March 9, 2021

Thanks for the great review! Glad you're liking Enzuzo.

March 5, 2021

So far it's been great. Quite easy to use e manage. All the important information available. Very Satisfied.

LiveFullWith0Waste
Time spent using app: 11 months

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 🤩

March 3, 2021

This app was extremely easy to use and quick to implement. The privacy policy that they automatically created for me was thorough and better than I could've ever done myself. I highly recommend this app!

Imperious Boutique
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 28, 2021

After trying 8 different privacy policy apps I tried this one, And it works excellent! It quickly took care of all the EU and California compliance concerns I had.

Treasure Trading Company
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Enzuzo, Inc. replied March 5, 2021

Thank you for choosing us! We're glad to help you stay privacy compliant. ✔️

February 28, 2021

MD Cheeky
Time spent using app: 4 months
Enzuzo, Inc. replied March 5, 2021

We appreciate the great review, and for recommending us! 🌟

February 5, 2021

In a day and age where privacy is so important, we are really glad to find an app that helps us take this worry away and allows us to focus on providing an exceptional customer experience. We also weren't aware of the changing regulations and potential fines, which is nice to know we can rest easy without that hanging over our heads. Thanks for this excellent solution!

Acoustic Remedy
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
December 16, 2020

The support team was very helpful and worked around the clock to fix a styling issue. Everything now works perfectly and as expected.

ÇHANELIA
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 4, 2020

I can definitely say that it is the best privacy management app in the Shopify app store and I can confirm that I have installed and verified almost every major app in the store. I congratulate Enzuzo for the excellent job he has done! If they will soon integrate the cookie banner consent solution and the possibility of generating a cookie policy for EU customers, they will become by far the number one. Furthermore, the response time of their server with European shopify sites will be very important, especially for the immediate opening of the banner.

OneBuy
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 4, 2020

Ensuring top-notch privacy and customer care is something that is really important to our brand, so it's great to have a straight-forward app like Enzuzo available to help manage data privacy requests easily and quickly. The Privacy Policy that updates automatically overtime is an awesome feature! Took minutes to install and get started.

LAC SWIM