By the Numbers , 64 reseñas

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
23 de mayo de 2021

This app gives us acess to a lot of data which would have taken hours to calculate manually or needed very interesting expensive tools like microsoft BI or tableau. Happy to get easy to use intelligence tool which I had been looking for a very long time. Does ita job beautifully and makes life easier for smaller businesses like our :)

Dot & Key
India
15 de junio de 2019

App is slow and been essentially in beta testing forever. Still doesn't provide anything that I can't calculate in under 60 seconds with a calculator. now that it's a paid app. Uninstalling. I'm a shop who pays $500+ a month in apps. Yet, this app just simply doesn't add any actionable analytics.

Aquarium Co-Op
Unsupervised LLC respondió 16 de junio de 2019

I’m Fred, the founder of the App. Thanks for your feedback. I was sad to read your review and I’m sorry it didn’t meet your expectations. I’m committed to improving the App. I’ll reach out to you directly for more feedback.

4 de marzo de 2020

A great little app that's really easy to install. A free version is included with three months of data. Recommended for all.

Avroliner Project
Canadá
24 de mayo de 2020

Excellent app! It gives the report of top-selling products and the number of units sold during a specific time frame!

Halibuy
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 9 de febrero de 2021

I highly recommend this app! All the metrics you need are in there and they are explained thoroughly and in a way that is digestible. The team also did an amazing job explaining things in more detail when I reached out to them.

Friday Food Market
11 meses usando la aplicación
29 de septiembre de 2018

By the numbers is exactly what we were looking for. You should be able to see the top KPI's any ecommerce must have (also the cohorts analysis) and it's much easier and visual than any other app we've used before. I have to thanks to Fred and his team to make easier the data collection of Shopify users.

Foodinthebox
España
10 meses usando la aplicación
10 de noviembre de 2021

I needed to quickly find data on my store's return customer rate and this app provides that data with more context than the Shopify Dashboard (giving me more comfort than just trusting a number with no context). I had another request and when I emailed the By the Numbers support team, I got a quick and helpful response via email which was a big plus.

My American Neighbour
Nigeria
9 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 23 de junio de 2023

This app is super helpful for pulling reports and getting easy quick data on performance and customer behavior. The customer support is super responsive & beyond helpful. Highly recommend!

KaramMD Skin
9 meses usando la aplicación
20 de agosto de 2019

The team was very helpful! They generated custom reports for our team within 12 hours of correspondence. Very fast, efficient, friendly, and it seems the analytics here are quite robust and customizable! Definitely recommended.

Rasa
8 meses usando la aplicación
30 de octubre de 2022

They have been charging me 26€/month and i havent been able to access for 2 months. No news from shopify... it says "oops the page could not be found".

Keto con Laura
España
8 meses usando la aplicación
Unsupervised LLC respondió 30 de octubre de 2022

I’m Fred, the founder of the App. Thanks for your feedback. I was sad to read your review and I’m sorry about your issue. We're committed to making sure our customers have great interactions. We've reach out to you directly for more feedback and to see if we can help you with this issue.