Rezensionen (59)

• 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
4. März 2024

Nice simple and elegant app. Only bundle app that handles stock correctly AND has a nice interface AND is quick AND can be tied to a product.

Revive Cafe
Neuseeland
7 tage mit der App
12. März 2024

The App does exactly what we need and the customer support is really efficient. I would recommend it.

Aldous Bio B2B
Spanien
Ein tag mit der App
2. November 2023

great customer service, an instant chat option with developers makes the app user-friendly.

Leonidas Brighton
Vereinigtes Königreich
12 monate mit der App
30. Oktober 2023

We use this app for tiered discounted build your own bundle. Works perfectly, very reliable. Great support too.

Fit Kit Bodycare
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
31. Oktober 2023

Great customer service, quick to respond and help with my customisation questions. Easy to use tool, highly recommend.

SHILTA BOX
Litauen
5 monate mit der App
3. November 2023

The app is very good and customizable as per your need and the support from the app is very nice and it rally solves the problem.

Minifeelindia
Indien
4 monate mit der App
11. September 2023

This is a very basic app with improper guidelines.

Fidara Beauty
Pakistan
12 tage mit der App
SillyCube Technology Ltd. hat geantwortet 12. September 2023

Thank you for your review. Can you tell me what the improper guidelines you mean? I would be happy to review the guidelines.

2. Oktober 2023

Great app. Works like a charm!

Cocosutra
Indien
10 monate mit der App
SillyCube Technology Ltd. hat geantwortet 4. Oktober 2023

Thanks a lot! :-)

3. Januar 2022

I researched 31 different bundle apps and found that BYOB is the best bundle app for my business for many reasons. Benny the developer behind BYOB is courteous, fast to respond, and constantly enhances the BYOB app.
One of the main issues we had with the various bundle apps available was the conflicts with our wholesale app. BYOB does not conflict with it. If you are going to use a Bundle App make sure it does not use "Draft Orders" or you will have a conflict with not just wholesale apps but many other apps as well. Other apps would have issues with generating the packing slip.
Benny saw the issues I was having and we talked through how to make it work and it does! He has even gone in and made a few tweaks for us.
If you are thinking about allowing customers to build their own bundle use BYOB.

Pull Patch - Removable Patches For Authentic Flexfit and Snapback Hats
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
SillyCube Technology Ltd. hat geantwortet 3. Januar 2022

Thanks so much for your review! I'll continue improving the app in the new year. Good luck in 2022! Looking forward to seeing more orders from your store

25. Mai 2022

The app is great and so is the support! Benny is super quick to reply and very helpful and is constantly evolving this app.

The Players Box