BYOB ‑ Build Your Own Bundle

BYOB ‑ Build Your Own Bundle | Reviews

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

Let Customers Build Custom Bundles. Sell More Items. Boost AOV

Baked by Chaviva

This app has made the bundling process much easier. It allows me to see the individual products that customers choose, rather than just the bundle, on the packing slip. Very helpful for filling orders and managing inventory!

Fachie Market™

I have been looking for this kind of APP for a while and finally found it! I love its simplicity and functionality. During my testing, I did communicate with Benny and requested a couple of enhancements to the APP and they obliged! Within a couple of days, my requests were implemented and rolled out. Great attention and Service. Highly recommend.

November 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your input is very useful to improve the app! I've learned a lot!

Glisten Cosmetics

After my old bundle builder stopped working as well as it used to I was back on the App market. I needed a bundle builder that allowed discounts... these are very hard to find! The set up for this is SO EASY. Benny was on hand for my questions and we are going to work together to get the builder working the best for my website. Great app.

VMUG

Great app, amazing customer service, Benny is always there to help and always replies. I hope the app keeps growing

Rocket Car Shop

We Love this Bundle App. Its work very well and the support is very fast. Creating the bundle is very clear and easy.

October 6, 2021

Thank you for your review! Looking forward to seeing your orders.

JALORGANICS

It did exactly what I needed, and when I had an issue because of multiple shipping warehouses they answered quickly and explained the issue. They offered to do some custom fixes but I was able to fix it myself with a simple addition to my shipping details in my shop settings. Awesome service and clear explanations!

ethan's house

An amazing app to help build bundles quickly and easily for your shop. It has allowed me to increase the amount of inventory flowing out of my store and helps my customers save!

RELX Australia

This app is easy to use for any online store no matter big sizes or smaller sizes. We had some questions but Benny sorted them for us immediately. He always replied to us very quickly and even offered us customized service. A big thump up to Benny and his team. Highly recommended.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! I am happy to help :-)

Socko Ltd

I'm so impressed with the functionality of BYOB. It does exactly what I need it to do and fits in seamlessly with the look and feel of our store. Highly recommended.

Bean Nation

After trying multiple bundle apps, BYOB was the only app we found to give us the ability to offer choices on coffee bundles we wanted to offer that works alongside of our subscription app without technical difficulties. Also, Benny helped us with a minor adjustment to the app so visitors could see the running total of all bundle items they chose. Great customer service!

June 3, 2021

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing more orders from your store! :-)