CALCULATE

CALCULATE

by Varinode, Inc.

eCommerce calculators that help you understand profit values

"Raggy Stylz" Doggy Fashion

this app helped me a lot in the beginning when I first started my online store it gave me a really good idea about how much marketing percentage I should have in my budget as well as string to retain customer for long term customers awesome app I would recommend it to every online store owner.

Veggi Fashion Shop

this app don't make extraordinary things but is easy simple and helpful to have a clear idea about your investment .... I like it thank you !

Something to Cherish®

Nice idea, but it requires a lot of work to do the math before I can do the calculations. Why can't the app pull in numbers like average order amount, traffic reports, number of sales, profit from each sale? All of this info is already in Shopify?

May 8, 2019

The app does pull your store data to populate many of the values you mentioned. What the app cannot do is figure out your profit from each sale, since we do not have the means to know your expenses (base cost, marketing, etc.)

Precast galore

I used this app to calculate the profit value and it gave me an insight into data that is useful and I can use to improve my store's advertising.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only Free,
I would like to give 5 stars.

Tejemania

Buena aplicación para obtener un dato rápido

Zofunk Products

Does not work, non of the values are populated automatically.

Blak Whit

This app is pretty helpful and easy to use. Every merchant should understand their profit values, and this app helps you figure it out easily.

Online Click Now

very good quick on profit/loss calculation

Freyjastoychest Com

Using this app really opened my eyes to the effects of Advertising to my bottom line and helped me to make important adjustments to control spending. Would definitely recommend to other users!

Previous 1