Reseñas (43)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de junio de 2024

We have been on Calcurates for about a year now. We wanted to make our shipping options more robust, offering specific charges based not only on order value but with standard, priority and express shipping options. Further, with a variety of products, it was important for us to include fees specific to heavyweight items, oversized items and shipping to Alaska/Hawaii. On top of that, we wanted to limit what can and can't be shipped to those areas using priority and express shipping. Calcurates made all of this possible for us. Soon we will be setting up specialized pricing for international territories as well. The one limitation, which sounds like it is actually a limitation of Shopify, is that when shipping from multiple different logistics for a single order (i.e. split shipping, in the instances where inventory may not be with all logistics facilities) there is an issue with the shipping charges stacking. Other than that, we are extremely pleased both with the product and customer service we received during and after implementation

Luminara
8 meses usando la aplicación
Calcurates respondió 14 de junio de 2024

Many thanks for your positive and detailed review, we highly appreciate it! :) It's great to know that Calcurates effectively solves all your shipping calculation challenges. Also, we will do our best to solve the mentioned limitation later this year.

17 de julio de 2024

Very powerful app and superb support. One undermarketed and underrated thing about this app is it's ability to customize the info messages in shopify checkout, which would otherwise not be possible if not on Shopify Plus. This gives you the ability to share things like expected delivery date, which in my opinion is superior to time in transit.

It seems that the developers have thought of almost everything and a few minor tweaks we requested were made quickly. Nik is also very receptive to product ideas and feedback. Because there are so many possibilities when it comes to shipping and product variations, the app is quite complex. Having said that, nearly everything is intuitively placed and we were able to configure this primarily on our own after a couple meetings and a handful of tickets. Highly recommend monitoring your activity feed after deployment to reveal things that may not be calculating as intended and to tweak settings - there were a number of possibilities we hadn't considered and were quickly able to solve for.

The Forever Rose
3 meses usando la aplicación
Calcurates respondió 21 de julio de 2024

Many thanks for your positive and detailed review! We are very happy to see that vast majority of your complicated shipping calculation and delivery dates setup with Calcurates were done on your own :)

8 de mayo de 2024

We replatformed to Shopify recently - the Calcurates team were very helpful during this process. Our shipping rules are slightly complex with our product range but Nik has been a great support in managing this - thanks again!

Pagazzi
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
Calcurates respondió 14 de mayo de 2024

Many thanks for your precious review! We are happy our solution keep serving your shipping calculation needs well after replatforming :)

9 de mayo de 2024

I have been using Calcuates several months now. I am really happy with the app. It works well and support is superb. Pricing is reasonable. Highly recommend this.

My Gift Stop
4 meses usando la aplicación
Calcurates respondió 14 de mayo de 2024

We are very happy to read your positive feedback! Thank you :)

5 de abril de 2024

We have a small product line, but some items are bulky, and our shipping scenarios can get complicated. Nik from Calcurates was very patient while working with us to ensure our customers see accurate costs. We're pleased we chose to work with them.

CobraHead
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Calcurates respondió 7 de abril de 2024

Thank you for reviewing us! :) We were were happy to help you with the shipping rates setup and to make it work as expected.

29 de marzo de 2024

I was losing international sales because my customers had no idea how much their local duties and taxes would cost. Calcurates is an affordable tool for e-commerce businesses. Glad we are using it!

KINNEBAR
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Calcurates respondió 31 de marzo de 2024

Many thanks for reviewing us! Good to hear our app well solves international duties & tax estimations for you :)

17 de julio de 2024

Calcurates supports fast and accurate calculation of shipping fees and customs duties.
The implementation and subsequent operation of the Calcurates app are also met with quick and highly helpful responses.

BALAAN
Corea del Sur
22 días usando la aplicación
Calcurates respondió 21 de julio de 2024

Thanks for your positive feedback! Although we know you are experiencing issues with duties & taxes for a few orders, we hope to solve it for you soon :)

8 de mayo de 2024

Very impressed on how easy this is to use and the support to complete install was fantastic

Bargain Home Appliances
21 días usando la aplicación
Calcurates respondió 14 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your kind feedback :)

29 de febrero de 2024

I have been using Calcurates for my business for the past two or so years. It has been a great experience, and I have rarely encountered any issues. I did, however, recently encounter an issue with my shopify store and prices not populating for certain shipping zones.

I followed the Calcurates instructions for support and joined their Slack channel. Within a short period of time I had connected with Nikolay, who was able to help solve my issue within 10 minutes the next morning. I was extremely impressed, and received the exact experience I'd hoped for. Thank you very much Nikolay and Calcurates!

Reliability Screening Solutions Inc.
Canadá
8 meses usando la aplicación
Calcurates respondió 2 de marzo de 2024

We appreciate your positive and detailed review, thank you! Happy to meet your expectations :)

7 de marzo de 2024

Absolutely thrilled with this app and the team behind it! The customer care is top-notch - truly exceptional in every way. They expertly guided us through the migration from Magento to Shopify, providing clear, helpful answers to all our questions. The level of support and dedication they offer is unparalleled. I wholeheartedly recommend this app to anyone looking to enhance their e-commerce experience. A seamless transition, backed by a supportive team - what more could you ask for? 5 stars all the way!

Joto Imaging Supplies US
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Calcurates respondió 18 de marzo de 2024

Huge thanks for such a positive and kind review! We are happy to provide your multiple stores with accurate shipping calculations and careful support :)