About Calendly Scheduling
Calendly Scheduling is an App that integrates Calendly.com events right into your Shopify storefront, allowing vistors to book calls, classes or meetings without leaving your site.
To see it in action visit our demo store, or to watch a short getting started video see our support page.
- The only app that integrates the AMAZING Calendly.com booking service into Shopify
- Supports all Calendly.com features including double booking protection, timezone detection, one-on-one and group events, event buffer times, minimum scheduling notice, daily limits and much more
- Allows event booking buttons to be automatically placed either sitewide at a location of your choice
- Supports both free and premium versions of Calendly.com*
*Note that Calendly.com is a completely seperate service to this App, and premium features will require a Calendly.com premium subscription.
Plans and Pricing
- App Pricing - $4 / month
- Seperate Calendly.com Subscription (Required) - Free to $12*
*See Calendly.com for latest pricing of their plans.
About the Developer
Calendly Scheduling is Developed by Promeate, a small agency based out of Sydney, Australia. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesistate to shoot us an email.
- Google Calendar,
- Office 365
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Seperate Calendly.com plan is required (Free to $12/m)
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
Thank for the app! Calendly Scheduling has helped me be able to book appointments directly from my shopify website by seamlessly merging with my already existing Calendly account. Very happy!
I used this app to help me book custom clothing clients. Its a great app however pricing is misleading. After 14 days i was charged the $4/mo fee but my payment processing ans other booking option disappeared. I was not notified and it did not say anywhere that those were premium features so i had clients making free bookings w/o paying a booking fee which caused me to lose sales. A notification or advance notice would be a professional courtesy. I will be canceling after this cycle ends because of that
Idea To Market
Works great, thank you very much.