Request Quote & Hide Prices

Request Quote & Hide Prices

by SetuBridge

Call for price & Hide prices on product pages "get a quote"

Pawpy Cup

App is difficult to use and you have to add code to your theme. App is not working at all! And I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

September 2, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience! For now, we can configure the app for you and guide you on the usage.

In case you would still prefer the refund, you can connect to the Shopify team and follow the procedure.

CHIOK CHEY ELECTRICAL SERVICE 082-735382 or 012-2061988 . No. 7, Lundu Bazaar, 94500 Lundu

I really appreciate the developer personal's initiative to contact me direct. Great job for solving problems. A big thumb up and thank you.

El Número UNO

It is an amazing app, and they have awesome customer support via WhatsApp. They have helped me a lot.

Los Angeles Custom Furniture

tried this and the contact for price button stayed on even when removing the app, now nobody can order products. The popup would not take the phone number when I tested it and I put the country code in which is weird to have in a field these days anyway

July 5, 2021

Hi, sincere apology for the inconvenience but we are here to help you out in every possible manner. So, to explain even more precisely kindly follow the given steps mentioned in the below screenshot to manually uninstall the app. https://prnt.sc/18pex88

For the second thing, We can remove Phone number validation at the backend and allow the pop-up to accept any of the phone numbers entered with/out country code & without re-checking numbers criteria.

However, even after do you need any other further assistance then feel free to contact us.

Der Handyretter

Die Installation war nicht so einfach, aber der Support hat mir schnell geholfen. Sehr gut und empfehlenswert bisher. Was kann nicht alles konfigurieren, aber es sieht trotzdem gut aus.

Show Me Weights

The app only sort of workes. If you have the price listed, it will say "Call for pricing" but if the customer uses the back button the original price will show up. Also the price request portion is not working. You cannot always send the requests and they are not being received.

Vik Jet Fine Jewelry

Fantastic customer support who have gone above and beyond my expectations for setup and even customisation for our needs!! Need more companies like this!

Eye Lure

Amazing App and even more amazing support / development team! They helped me with my website in areas I couldn't, with fast and easy communication.

Northwest Safe

Great customer service and help, it’s a great app to hide prices and let customer contact you for more information.

Amtrac Furnishings

Great app! I use it for many products in my store. The support is amazing that they are able to help customise and cater for my needs. Would definitely recommend the app to everyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5