Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 mai 2021

Great app and great support. Fast and accurate. They were able to quickly solve an integration problem. Great!

Zerrillo preziosi
Italie
26 janvier 2023

Such a great app! highly recommend. Customer service was spot on and really help us get the image for our site we wanted. Thanks very much!

Striking Display
Royaume-Uni
SetuBridge a répondu 26 janvier 2023

That is so great to hear. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us & recommend our app. Also, contact us freely for any help. Thank you !!

9 mars 2023

I am very happy and satisfied with the experience of the app. Support is incredible. Highly recommend for true professionalism

Ana Joalheiros
Portugal
SetuBridge a répondu 15 mars 2023

It's wonderful to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your positive review and for giving us the chance to exceed your expectations.

20 novembre 2021

The program is very simple and the process of adding code is also very easy. It is a very good software, and even better is the production team, which provides online communication and handles my problems very quickly.

partssupplier
Chine
Modifié le 9 août 2022

Awesome app! I use it for many products in my store. The support is amazing that they are able to help customise and cater for my needs. Would definitely recommend the app to everyone.

Amtrac Furnishings
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Modifié le 26 janvier 2022

The app only sort of workes. It does not always hid pricing. If you have the price listed, it will say "Call for pricing" but if the customer uses the back button the original price will show up. Also the price request portion is not working. You cannot always send the requests and they are not being received.

Show Me Weights
États-Unis
21 février 2022

This App is perfect to hide prices and let people request the price. The support team is awesome. We struggled to hide the prices, and they replied to us in under a minute, yes under a minute and fixed it right away for us. The only functionality I would like actually , is "Call for price" which when clicks, calls the store owner. But this is an excellent app and highly recommend.

Eclipse Creations
Afrique du Sud
SetuBridge a répondu 26 février 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

26 avril 2021

Excellent!! Application and support, they answered me very well, they gave us assistance and solutions.

ehyacafe
Mexique
23 avril 2022

The folks at setubridge were extremely helpful! I contacted them via the app customization request button and immediately replied. They saved me a few $$ as I didn't have to hire a Shopify developer to make a custom edit. They did it for me and super fast too. The app works great and does the job. All our products are custom hand-made so we generally like our clients to reach out and request a quote so we can establish a relationship with them and discuss their options. With the CALL FOR PRICE app, we are readily able to do this.

HYPEMAKERZ
États-Unis
SetuBridge a répondu 30 avril 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words :) Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.

24 décembre 2020

Very nice App and team support. They solve the issue immediately once you contact them. Only one word awesome!!!

Raghavendra Rathore Jodhpur