Avis (93)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
7 juin 2024

Helped solve an issue on our site. Much appreciated!

Sugarwood Interiors
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
SetuBridge a répondu 8 juin 2024

Hello,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that we could help solve the issue on your site. Your appreciation means a lot to us.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

SetuBridge Team

16 avril 2024

App works great. Very helpful support. Highly recommend.

Riverwoods Flooring
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
SetuBridge a répondu 18 avril 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you find the app works great and that you've had a positive experience with our support. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you ever need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again!

5 avril 2024

Great App and Fantastic Customer Service

Demure
Japon
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
SetuBridge a répondu 12 avril 2024

Hello Demure ,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you find our app great and that you had a fantastic experience with our customer service.

Thanks again for your support!

SetuBridge team

13 juin 2024

Outstanding app and support. Easy to set up, very user-friendly. I needed to hide the prices of certain collections, and it did just that.... within minutes of installing the app... so easy!
I tried 5+ other apps that claimed to do the same thing but they failed.

So so glad I found this app. Game changer!

KASCOCANADA.CA
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 mars 2024

The setup is pretty straightforward. You can adjust and publish pretty quickly. I have had to use them a couple of times when my theme was acting up, and they promptly responded and got me back up and running the next day.

cassandrastrings.com
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
SetuBridge a répondu 22 mars 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app setup straightforward and easy to use. We're also glad that we could assist you promptly when you encountered issues with your theme. Our team is committed to providing excellent support and ensuring that our users have a smooth experience. Thanks again for your support!

13 février 2024

Very good support, they helped me with everything and even met all my wishes!

Ekomax
Croatie
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
SetuBridge a répondu 22 mars 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our support team and that we were able to meet all your needs. If you ever have any more requests or questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help!

30 décembre 2023

good support team... nice app

shrutisushma
Inde
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
SetuBridge a répondu 4 janvier 2024

Hello shrutisushma,

Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a 5-star rating! We're delighted to hear that you found our support team helpful and that you're enjoying the app.

SetuBridge team

9 février 2021

We set this app to help differentiate from products freely available to purchase online and restricted products. Set up was easy with the great customer and technical assistance.

Gentry's BBQ General Store
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 9 août 2022

Awesome app! I use it for many products in my store. The support is amazing that they are able to help customise and cater for my needs. Would definitely recommend the app to everyone.

Amtrac Furnishings
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
7 février 2021

Great app that simple to use. Superb support from Setubridge when I ran into problems with the coding part of the setup. Setubridge requested access and just fixed it for me. I would definitely recommend this app.

Dram Dabbler