Call For Price ‑ Hide Price

Call for Price, Hide Price, Hide Add to Cart & Request Price

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

All In One

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

great support from the team and awesome customer service , very helpful and patient when i was having trouble in my set up , the app works really well too,

November 3, 2022

We greatly appreciate your review. It is a pleasure to have you as a customer. we are here for you. Contact us freely for any help.

ZIZOV DIAMONDS

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Outstanding app, does exactly what it advertises and has advanced features, easy to use! Amazing support from Vaishali Parmar, helped a lot and quick. With many costumizations done free of charge and perfectly!

Gunderson's Jewelers

I needed an app with specific needs and this company delivered! Support was top notch and was willing to go above and beyond to make sure their app worked how I needed it to. I'm extremely grateful!

MaisonDMD

Location United Arab Emirates

This app is fantastic, I had some problems, and the guys helped me fix it—10/10 support. Thanks again guys for your help.

NetworkEquipment.net

Time spent using app About 1 month

I didn't want to show "Out of Stock" messages for products. This app helps do that for us. I really appreciate the prompt communication and the great service we've received in setting this up. It looks very professional and fantastic. Thank you.

thenorcalsmokeshop

Time spent using app 1 day

I downloaded this app for my store, at first I had trouble understanding how the app works but reached out to the support team and they were very nice and helpful. They answered all my questions right away, I hardly had to wait for a response. I highly recommend this app!

June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.

HYPEMAKERZ

Time spent using app About 1 year

The folks at setubridge were extremely helpful! I contacted them via the app customization request button and immediately replied. They saved me a few $$ as I didn't have to hire a Shopify developer to make a custom edit. They did it for me and super fast too. The app works great and does the job. All our products are custom hand-made so we generally like our clients to reach out and request a quote so we can establish a relationship with them and discuss their options. With the CALL FOR PRICE app, we are readily able to do this.

April 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words :) Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Timmins Fitness Alternatives

Time spent using app 1 day

App is really neat to engage a request for pricing and block out “sold out” from product listings. Had a few customizations I inquired about to change wording and remove buttons from collection but keep in product pages. They were prompt, helpful and courteous. I recommend this app highly and the service!

April 5, 2022

raniazarastudio

I used this app to accomplish my issue it's really good ... And hats of to the support it's very supportive for my project they have done all the things i want ....Good service at all

February 26, 2022

Eclipse Creations

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This App is perfect to hide prices and let people request the price. The support team is awesome. We struggled to hide the prices, and they replied to us in under a minute, yes under a minute and fixed it right away for us. The only functionality I would like actually , is "Call for price" which when clicks, calls the store owner. But this is an excellent app and highly recommend.

February 26, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6