Request Quote & Hide Prices

Request Quote & Hide Prices

by SetuBridge

Call for price & Hide prices on product pages "get a quote"

CHIOK CHEY ELECTRICAL SERVICE 082-735382 or 012-2061988 . No. 7, Lundu Bazaar, 94500 Lundu

I really appreciate the developer personal's initiative to contact me direct. Great job for solving problems. A big thumb up and thank you.

El Número UNO

It is an amazing app, and they have awesome customer support via WhatsApp. They have helped me a lot.

Vik Jet Fine Jewelry

Fantastic customer support who have gone above and beyond my expectations for setup and even customisation for our needs!! Need more companies like this!

Eye Lure

Amazing App and even more amazing support / development team! They helped me with my website in areas I couldn't, with fast and easy communication.

Northwest Safe

Great customer service and help, it’s a great app to hide prices and let customer contact you for more information.

Amtrac Furnishings

Great app! I use it for many products in my store. The support is amazing that they are able to help customise and cater for my needs. Would definitely recommend the app to everyone.

res-live

We are very satisfied! At the beginning we had some problems with our theme. The support team solved it within a few minutes at the weekend. Awesome and fast support. Fair price!

MoroccanVibes.ca

I used this applet for my wholesale part of the store. It does work perfectly and the support help is amazing. They did everything thing I ask for and more. I want to express my gratitude for their help and support. Would definitely recommend the app to everyone.

Zerrillo preziosi

Great app and great support. Fast and accurate. They were able to quickly solve an integration problem. Great!

Monogramme

Great app, works perfectly. Highly recommended.
-------------------------------------------------------------------