Call For Price

Call For Price

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

Hide price and show Call for Price button!

Silarius

This app is totaly amazing ! customer service is flawless ! a pleasure to work with them !
Definately reccomend!

Total Ink Solutions

Excellent service and a great app!! Cant thank them enough for going above and beyond to assist our company.

Mino Dance

The Call for Price team have been a great support - they are very quick to reply to emails and to help us install the app on new themes. We really appreciate the help!! A bit thanks to the team!

www.softsquare.com

Great app does exactly what is says. Also the installer Hitesh was very helpful and tweaked it for me to exactly what I need.

Bridal Sense

I used this app to intregrate with my Shopify store for vendors who do not allow pricing across the internet. Works beautifully and prompts the shopper to contact us for pricing. However, we found an issue when posting items from our website to our Pinterest page as it was pulling pricing over; contacted Call For Price technical support and they resolved our issue 100% we can now successfully pin from our website and the Call for Price items will not pull over the price :)

Dog4Custard

I have had a little problem after installing App and I have asked support to Capacity Web Solutions. They replied quickly and setup the App on my custom theme.

Testar Australia

STAY AWAY, AVOID AS THE PLAGUE.

The app did not cover the price under the items in the collection pages so I made the mistake of my life: I granted the authorization to one of their staff members and the disaster began. They installed an unauthorized app that created an icon on the home page for support (?). I immediately removed the access to my theme but the damage was done: I couldn’t get access to the customization of my website anymore. I contacted Shopify staff and we found out that all my old website backups worked except the one that the staff member of “Call for price” app modified. That is the proof that they did it as nobody else had the access to the code.

NOW I HAVE TO USE AN OLD BACKUP AND REDO MY WEBSITE.

edit: I may call it app but it is an integrated help button in Shopify. It appeared only when you modify the theme, nobody requested it so your mistake. Apart from this detail of the "app", my website stopped working due to your code editing and I am spending my weekend retrieving an old backup and re-customizing my entire website!

December 6, 2019

Hey There,

I have already emailed you with explanation before.

We are never working on live theme. We always do copy of the live theme and then work on Draft theme. In your case, we have worked on >> "Testament - CWS Working - 04th Dec 2019".

Other most important thing is that, you have given us limited Access of Theme and App section only.

Only STORE OWNER can able to install the PAID APPS.
STAFF MEMBER with FULL ACCESS can install FREE APPS.

Please check, https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/staff-accounts/staff-permissions

So in this case, WE CAN'T ABLE TO INSTALL ANY APP.
You can contact Shopify Support team if you need to check.

And here, you are saying that we have installed App on your store. So i want to give you explanation that those functionality was already there before and we have just copied your live theme and worked on DRAFT theme and then show you our work on DRAFT theme with preview URL.

Many Thanks.

wmestore

App works exactly how we need it to, contacted supported as had slight issue with button layout and was fixed very quickly, excellent support.

Whelen Aerospace Technologies

Customer service has been outstanding. App has a lot of great features, very customizable. You can use the functionality in different ways as well if you get creative! Highly recommend.

A2Z Ozone

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Great customer service that helped us resolve issues very quickly!

Previous 1