Call For Price

Call For Price

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

Hide price and show Call for Price button!

1 review

Testar Australia

STAY AWAY, AVOID AS THE PLAGUE.

The app did not cover the price under the items in the collection pages so I made the mistake of my life: I granted the authorization to one of their staff members and the disaster began. They installed an unauthorized app that created an icon on the home page for support (?). I immediately removed the access to my theme but the damage was done: I couldn’t get access to the customization of my website anymore. I contacted Shopify staff and we found out that all my old website backups worked except the one that the staff member of “Call for price” app modified. That is the proof that they did it as nobody else had the access to the code.

NOW I HAVE TO USE AN OLD BACKUP AND REDO MY WEBSITE.

edit: I may call it app but it is an integrated help button in Shopify. It appeared only when you modify the theme, nobody requested it so your mistake. Apart from this detail of the "app", my website stopped working due to your code editing and I am spending my weekend retrieving an old backup and re-customizing my entire website!

December 6, 2019

Hey There,

I have already emailed you with explanation before.

We are never working on live theme. We always do copy of the live theme and then work on Draft theme. In your case, we have worked on >> "Testament - CWS Working - 04th Dec 2019".

Other most important thing is that, you have given us limited Access of Theme and App section only.

Only STORE OWNER can able to install the PAID APPS.
STAFF MEMBER with FULL ACCESS can install FREE APPS.

Please check, https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/staff-accounts/staff-permissions

So in this case, WE CAN'T ABLE TO INSTALL ANY APP.
You can contact Shopify Support team if you need to check.

And here, you are saying that we have installed App on your store. So i want to give you explanation that those functionality was already there before and we have just copied your live theme and worked on DRAFT theme and then show you our work on DRAFT theme with preview URL.

Many Thanks.