Call For Price

Call For Price

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

Hide price and show Call for Price button!

Houtmerk

I needed some customisation, which was done properly with review of other coding. Unfortunately our booking system was not visible. I was nervous about this, but Hitesh solved it same day while improving performance. Layout and search needs some improvement, but team makes the difference here.

texashomequality

Really Nice support. I had a little bit of a problem setting it up but the support team was responsive and fixed issues in a day.

Zack Smithey Fine Art

This is app is exactly what we needed to put the final touches on our Shopify site. The customer service was exceptional, helped me every step of the way quickly and efficiently. Thank you!!

ANFORAMA (Todo para mi Cocina)

Great service when I had a problem the answers to my email was quick. Just what I was looking for my store

Silarius

This app is totaly amazing ! customer service is flawless ! a pleasure to work with them !
Definately reccomend!

Total Ink Solutions

Excellent service and a great app!! Cant thank them enough for going above and beyond to assist our company.

Mino Dance

The Call for Price team have been a great support - they are very quick to reply to emails and to help us install the app on new themes. We really appreciate the help!! A bit thanks to the team!

www.softsquare.com

Great app does exactly what is says. Also the installer Hitesh was very helpful and tweaked it for me to exactly what I need.

Bridal Sense

I used this app to intregrate with my Shopify store for vendors who do not allow pricing across the internet. Works beautifully and prompts the shopper to contact us for pricing. However, we found an issue when posting items from our website to our Pinterest page as it was pulling pricing over; contacted Call For Price technical support and they resolved our issue 100% we can now successfully pin from our website and the Call for Price items will not pull over the price :)

Dog4Custard

I have had a little problem after installing App and I have asked support to Capacity Web Solutions. They replied quickly and setup the App on my custom theme.

Previous 1