CallGator ‑ Instant Calls

CallGator ‑ Instant Calls

by CallGator

Gain more sales from your website visitors with Instant Calls

v8 apparel

Clever app, really easy to install and navigate, I have seen impact on our sales straightaway. Customer service and support was exceptional too.

longsands

Great experience so far. Have just started using the App so time will tell regarding results but so far setup up has been easy and straightforward.

any means dress

Works great and easy to use. Can not wait to see some awesome results using all of callgator's features!

love from heaven store

I used callgator for conversion on my Shopify store. I have been very pleased so far. Customer support is super important to our company.

Healthy Organelles

Great app! Loving the use of this app, they make everything so easy and great! The customer service is great too

Modern New Collection

I really love this app! Easy to use and works! A couple of clicks and everything is set up and ready to go!

Supreme Lighting Bulb

So far so good. App has been easy to use. I like how everything walks you through the process. We'll see how this turns out.

products for a diet

Great easy to use app, quick to install and configure, does what I need on the site, highly recommend.

big second hand

I'm starting to use it and its super friendly, thank you very much for supporting e-commerce and new users of shopify.

Modern Family Store

I used this app for setting online calls via App for my e-commerce store.The experience so far has been extremely satisfying.

Previous 1