Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Shoppable Instagram Feed by Tagging Products on Images

2nygems

Great marketing tool and happy to finally get to give my customers a quick and easy way to buy what they see without a problem at all. People have a short attention span and shopping from a photo then and now will be a big asset to my business.

My Triple Moon

I love how it works! Brings me new customers from Instagram. No more questions like "Where do I buy it:?

Sweetstuff Com

I think it's a good app to have on my store mostly because I am using it as #1 to give my brand some credibilty #2 I have it on th bottom of homepage but also have added a link to my top navigation menu saying " Shop Our Instagram". There is a separate page with a gallery of our tagged Instagram images. Since people like "lookbooks" where a product is being worn or used, It's a good way to show off your product in use allowing people to see it in action. So it does effectively create a "lookbook" and at the same time, people can click on the exact product in your store to purchase. I think some apps are questionable sometimes however I believe if you have strong images on Instagram, this app will help give customers a nice way to view products and feel it's worth the cost. You got to spend money to make it! :)

Desiresofpassion

just got the app. it was very easy to install. I am very happy that it is working in my shop. great app for ads too.

9ice Mall

grate app and i know it will work well for my business. good one guys

Johns Tree Jewery Designs

I have just started to use instagram in my store as a new way to sell my hand made wire bonsai trees. I know that the coverage is very large so i feel i will have alot of success from using it. Wish me luck.

Saxb

Awesome! Thank you guys for all the help!!

Bocelujosla86

ES UNA MUY BUENA APLICACION YO LA RECOMIENDO... :)

Animals Den

I have loved the app, works great and has made me money

Love Your Body 24 7

the greatest app ever in the world