Instagram Shop Feed & Gallery

Instagram Shop Feed & Gallery

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Cameo - Shoppable Instagram Feed with product gallery on store

Diamond Dolls

Looks great! . Needed some help with set up and they got back to me ASAP and set it up exactly as i asked. Super happy with the overall look and functionality.

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

App works as expected and great responsive customer service on our install. Had our gallery set up in minutes.

Just Baked Sweets

Excellent customer service. Very quick to reply and very. helpful. Recommend. Like the look of it and easy to use. Thank you.

ExtasyElements

how the f*k should I rate a app which I can not check out in first place how lame is that? remove the vote app option add it after people had the option to check it out

vanina

Very good customer service. They reply very quickly and are very helpful.
I recommend it. thank you !

Adrisya

I am happy with this app and its functions. It makes my facebook page look very professional. Great support from their team during setup, especially Kemi.

FemGraPh Fashion

This app is a no Bueno customer services is non- existent I'm getting charged without getting any assistance.

Vishisht Lifestyle

Simply loved this app. The Instagram pictures look so great on my website. Their support is incredible. They helped me set up everything.

ST33LE

Great app to have! Highly recommended. Easy to create a shoppable Instagram feed and link products right on your website. The gallery looks great and works perfectly. Excellent customer service. Team was very helpful and great to work with.

The Medusa Project

If you're looking for an Instagram feed of your products right on your website then look no further. We are a small, volunteer run non profit and this helps us look sharp and well established. What I liked best about the app is the customer service. I had an easy time getting support from the developers whenever I hit a roadblock. What I like the best is that this makes our site always feel fresh and current. This is what customers like. Important to note, Instagram has no outreach for their business customers like us, so it is nice to know there are other apps to create the connection that the public has come to expect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21