Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Instagram Feed with tagging products on photos & more

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

App works as expected and great responsive customer service on our install. Had our gallery set up in minutes.

Just Baked Sweets

Excellent customer service. Very quick to reply and very. helpful. Recommend. Like the look of it and easy to use. Thank you.

vanina

Very good customer service. They reply very quickly and are very helpful.
I recommend it. thank you !

Adrisya

I am happy with this app and its functions. It makes my facebook page look very professional. Great support from their team during setup, especially Kemi.

Vishisht Lifestyle

Simply loved this app. The Instagram pictures look so great on my website. Their support is incredible. They helped me set up everything.

ST33LE

Great app to have! Highly recommended. Easy to create a shoppable Instagram feed and link products right on your website. The gallery looks great and works perfectly. Excellent customer service. Team was very helpful and great to work with.

The Medusa Project

If you're looking for an Instagram feed of your products right on your website then look no further. We are a small, volunteer run non profit and this helps us look sharp and well established. What I liked best about the app is the customer service. I had an easy time getting support from the developers whenever I hit a roadblock. What I like the best is that this makes our site always feel fresh and current. This is what customers like. Important to note, Instagram has no outreach for their business customers like us, so it is nice to know there are other apps to create the connection that the public has come to expect.

Dalton's Online

Shows our instagram account really well and they were very helpful with any questions we had! would recommend!

Andy & Evan

The feed works very well for our purposes:)
Easy to link our products to Instagram, enhancing our traffic and sales.

KADIB GmbH

Worth of money. Highly recommended and works perfectly. The support team was so helpful to guide me when I had questions

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18