Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Shoppable Instagram Feed by Tagging Products on Images

Pantys Brasil

Great app and amazing support!! Highly recommend them as the best option for Instagram shop or view in site :)

Revebyrene

Quick support. Good app, works as described.

Water Lily Zen

Easy to use. Great and fast support.
Very good communicative team from Expert Village Media.

Lulusdrawer Eng

Easy to use + great and fast support will get you running in no time. Makes it much easier for your customers to find the products from your IG feed.

Emani Vegan Cosmetics

Excellent app. Easy to Use. Our business is small and this app really helps to keep things simple for me

Versakini

These days you NEED Shop By Instagram. I've tried a few other apps and this one is for sure my favorite. Its easy to use and integrate and it's affordable. Some of the other programs are insanely expensive! Don't waste your money- everything you need is right here in this app!

Beards And Stripes

Great App, easy to implement as long as you already have facebook posts.

Blissful Minerals Cosmetics

I like this app the most out of all the other ones I tried!

Brendasuniqueboutique

The support for this app is fantastic. I would recommend it.

Vilva

I love this app. Great for creating social lookbooks. It was as advertised, makes me easy to manage instagram feed sales in store through a cool "shop now" Feature.
The customer service is exceptional. Messages to them gets attention almost instantly and they respond with easy and step by step instructions as well as collaborate to followup. Looking forward to doing great business.
Thank you Amit.