Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

Shop for Instagram Feed ‑Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Shoppable Instagram Feed by Tagging Products on Images

Bdealz

nice app,hope it works out due to its being new and all....

Accesories Beyond

I was looking for an app where I can integrate my instagram account to my store. Tried couple of apps but didnt work for me. This one is different, it allows my customer in my instagram account. Very easy to use, I like so far and the support is knowledgeable and freindly. Highly recommended.

Loyal Paws

We're loving this Instagram shop app. The app works fantastic and it looks great on our store! 5-stars goes to Amit, his customer service is awesome!

Satinboutique

This app should really help with your sales.

Renewskin

Everybody knows instagram is one of the best ways to reach and sell to customers. Love this app because it gives customers a convenient way to purchase from us!

Luxurysnob2016

App makes it very easy for my clients to shop since majority of my sales comes from Instagram. It is also very easy to navigate. so far so good.

Maui Mari

We are newly joined this app and we enjoy using it now. Especially the guy in your support team helps us very very well and efficiently. He investigated and explained our questions very well and always responded us very good timely manner, so we can really rely on your support team whenever we have any issues or questions in the future. Thank you so much.

Dreamy Presets

Great app and amazing support from the team. They helped us with a couple of UI customizations and got our homepage widget to look exactly how we wanted.

Little Renegade Company 2

This App is amazing, So simple to use and has increased sales and made our site so much more user friendly. The support was amazing in getting it all set up and working. Thank you so much to everyone. GET THIS APP and it will make a difference .

Nude Thread

Best support team ever! They helped me through the entire process. This feature is perfect:)