Shoppable Instagram Feed ‑ UGC

Shoppable Instagram Feed ‑ UGC

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Shoppable Instagram Feed with Product Specific Feeds.

Nude Thread

Best support team ever! They helped me through the entire process. This feature is perfect:)

Traveleasystore

Excellent app and it works as described. The EVM support team has been very helpful and responsive.

Crush Of Light

So far I love it! Support has been amazing too. <3

Red Green Store

It is great & you can increase your sale by this apps.
Thanks

Best Gear Online

It's an amazing product and highly recommended.

Search Destroy

Good app. Very helpful people – they will help you if you ask for it with setting up.

Touchofdeals

Best support I've seen in an app!

Littlewhitestar

Best customer service support I have received!
Their support went above and beyond into the code to fix an issue that wasn't even their fault! ( fault was of a different app).
Having this app on your store really ads another layer of trust and legitimacy to your buyers, as well as allows them to buy directly off your IG feed with the "shop now" feature. You can see all the analytics and clicks you get, which helps determine which products are potential winners.
I definitely recommend this app!

Omgoing Pte Ltd

I had some issues installing this app properly onto my site because of the theme that i was using but Ruchika really helped me a lot. She helped me install the app, checked the layout and was very attentive to my issues. Thank you so much. I am happy with this and definitely recommend it to a friend.

Unique Access Shop

Great plug-in. I've tried several free shop instagram plugins and they didn't work properly.

This plugin is really good. Great design, all features I need, great support, and still the best price out there.

Highly recommend.