Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Instagram Feed with tagging products on photos & more

Dreamy Presets

Great app and amazing support from the team. They helped us with a couple of UI customizations and got our homepage widget to look exactly how we wanted.

Little Renegade Company 2

This App is amazing, So simple to use and has increased sales and made our site so much more user friendly. The support was amazing in getting it all set up and working. Thank you so much to everyone. GET THIS APP and it will make a difference .

Nude Thread

Best support team ever! They helped me through the entire process. This feature is perfect:)

Traveleasystore

Excellent app and it works as described. The EVM support team has been very helpful and responsive.

Crush Of Light

So far I love it! Support has been amazing too. <3

Red Green Store

It is great & you can increase your sale by this apps.
Thanks

Best Gear Online

It's an amazing product and highly recommended.

Search Destroy

Good app. Very helpful people – they will help you if you ask for it with setting up.

Touchofdeals

Best support I've seen in an app!

Littlewhitestar

Best customer service support I have received!
Their support went above and beyond into the code to fix an issue that wasn't even their fault! ( fault was of a different app).
Having this app on your store really ads another layer of trust and legitimacy to your buyers, as well as allows them to buy directly off your IG feed with the "shop now" feature. You can see all the analytics and clicks you get, which helps determine which products are potential winners.
I definitely recommend this app!