Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Instagram Feed with tagging products on photos & more

Omgoing Pte Ltd

I had some issues installing this app properly onto my site because of the theme that i was using but Ruchika really helped me a lot. She helped me install the app, checked the layout and was very attentive to my issues. Thank you so much. I am happy with this and definitely recommend it to a friend.

Unique Access Shop

Great plug-in. I've tried several free shop instagram plugins and they didn't work properly.

This plugin is really good. Great design, all features I need, great support, and still the best price out there.

Highly recommend.

Miekeola

Has been as amazing feature on my site! Easy to use and great customer service!

Clariste

This app is awesome, and easy to use. The customer service is outstanding and very fast. They help you with the installation and configuration. Overall, a very great service! I can definitely recommend it!

Wuzworthit

I like the idea of the app. The customer service is great.

Supreu

Great App. Quick support and easy to use.

Phils Test Store 99

Brilliant app and even better customer service! Would highly recommend! A+

Marrin Costello 2

Beyond responsive, prompt, professional, and effective customer service. So happy with this app, and the customizations that were made to my site. Highly recommend!

Valshi Boutique

Great app, great service, great price! $7.00 cheaper per month for the exact same thing as a competitor. Thanks!

Ilushess

This is a really wonderful app! I highly recommend, the price point can't be beat. Overall wonderful app! Works just as it says it does!