Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Instagram Feed & Tag Items on Images + Hashtag Gallery

Valshi Boutique

Great app, great service, great price! $7.00 cheaper per month for the exact same thing as a competitor. Thanks!

Ilushess

This is a really wonderful app! I highly recommend, the price point can't be beat. Overall wonderful app! Works just as it says it does!

Premier Choice

I Don't want to say its the best app yet, but with this support team it sure makes you feel that way. Highly Recommended!

Dixon Apparel

Love the idea of this app!! The support team has been great! 100% recommend trying it out :)

Andreabonelli

Great little app! Was very easy to install and I had one issue with centering on my page via the Instagram Liquid and they took care of it within the hour. Top notch service for sure!

Ny Incredibles

Customer service was the best! Helped me out to install the app. App work great now.

Laugh And Lollies

Easy to use and good interface!

Sharon Brunsher

Great app. Easy to install and configure. Amazing support from Expert Village Media team. We are live and running in a matter of minutes.

Glitz Fine Clothing

I would recommend this app. I am not tech savvy, but was able to install most of this app by using the instruction given. When I hit a snag, tech support stepped in and finished loading the app for me. They were quick to respond and very helpful. A+ for customer service.

Finish Fit

Great support! Fast response and setup time.