Cameo ‑Shop by Instagram Feed

Cameo ‑Shop by Instagram Feed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Instafeed with Shoppable Tags - Instagram Gallery with Collage

Unique Access Shop

Great plug-in. I've tried several free shop instagram plugins and they didn't work properly.

This plugin is really good. Great design, all features I need, great support, and still the best price out there.

Highly recommend.

Miekeola

Has been as amazing feature on my site! Easy to use and great customer service!

Clariste

This app is awesome, and easy to use. The customer service is outstanding and very fast. They help you with the installation and configuration. Overall, a very great service! I can definitely recommend it!

Wuzworthit

I like the idea of the app. The customer service is great.

Supreu

Great App. Quick support and easy to use.

Melanie Press Collection

After realising what this App could do, I am pleased. They contacted me and set things up.

Phils Test Store 99

Brilliant app and even better customer service! Would highly recommend! A+

Marrin Costello 2

Beyond responsive, prompt, professional, and effective customer service. So happy with this app, and the customizations that were made to my site. Highly recommend!

Valshi Boutique

Great app, great service, great price! $7.00 cheaper per month for the exact same thing as a competitor. Thanks!

Ilushess

This is a really wonderful app! I highly recommend, the price point can't be beat. Overall wonderful app! Works just as it says it does!