Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Instagram Feed with tagging products on photos & more

Premier Choice

I Don't want to say its the best app yet, but with this support team it sure makes you feel that way. Highly Recommended!

Dixon Apparel

Love the idea of this app!! The support team has been great! 100% recommend trying it out :)

Andreabonelli

Great little app! Was very easy to install and I had one issue with centering on my page via the Instagram Liquid and they took care of it within the hour. Top notch service for sure!

Ny Incredibles

Customer service was the best! Helped me out to install the app. App work great now.

Laugh And Lollies

Easy to use and good interface!

Sharon Brunsher

Great app. Easy to install and configure. Amazing support from Expert Village Media team. We are live and running in a matter of minutes.

Glitz Fine Clothing

I would recommend this app. I am not tech savvy, but was able to install most of this app by using the instruction given. When I hit a snag, tech support stepped in and finished loading the app for me. They were quick to respond and very helpful. A+ for customer service.

Finish Fit

Great support! Fast response and setup time.

Lifetime Intemacy

I have return to update on my review on using the app for a couple of days now it has not performed well. It is very slow and does not find the name of your product easily especially branded products. The screen where you you look up the product is too small therefore, you cannot see the full name and end up clicking on the wrong item. the app is still a little fiddly and some work needs to be done to rectify this. Unfortunately it has not been unsuccessful for our business.
the customer service is excellent as Amit was there to help me get it up and running on my store and he stayed with it until I understood how to navigate around the app and instagram.

thank you so much Amit once these issues have been resolved I it will deserve a 5*

Homebuyerjournals

Service was awesome, looking forward to having the app on our shopify site!