Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

by Expert Village Media Technologies

COMPATIBLE WITH INSTAGRAM - Create Shoppable Instagram Feeds

Finish Fit

Great support! Fast response and setup time.

Lifetime Intemacy

I have return to update on my review on using the app for a couple of days now it has not performed well. It is very slow and does not find the name of your product easily especially branded products. The screen where you you look up the product is too small therefore, you cannot see the full name and end up clicking on the wrong item. the app is still a little fiddly and some work needs to be done to rectify this. Unfortunately it has not been unsuccessful for our business.
the customer service is excellent as Amit was there to help me get it up and running on my store and he stayed with it until I understood how to navigate around the app and instagram.

thank you so much Amit once these issues have been resolved I it will deserve a 5*

Homebuyerjournals

Service was awesome, looking forward to having the app on our shopify site!

Goldendunestore

Great app! I can't wait to see how the customers come flying in.

Beyond Genetics

Fantastic App and the customer service is outstanding! Keep up the good work.

Cream Cornwall

Excellent and super quick support team! Thanks so much! Definitely recommend as it looks great :)

Thirtyoneboutique

Works great and they even installed it for me :) TY!

Cahmilian Lipsticks

They are very helping and awesome with their 5 star support
app is awesome in this price :) 5 star

The Silver Grasshopper

Great so far! And they were able to install it for me.

Pink Luxe Official

One of the best apps that we use hands down. I've been looking for an affordable way to get this feature on my website. I've had companies approach me charging thousands per month and this app is affordable. I emailed their EVM support for installation help and they literally emailed me back within minutes. They even helped with the style of the layout. Seriously one of the best companies i've ever worked with.