Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Instagram Feed with tagging products on photos & more

OOPENSPACE

Had an issue with coding and got a speedy troubleshooting response from the developer. an overall great app.

Occichiari

They are very good at service and very responsible for each customer's needs. They are worth five stars.

NYSW

I liked the aollage gallery mode, thats why we installed it and the app is affordable as compared to other app that we have been using before the switching.
Customer Service is great!

COLOMBIAN SWIMWEAR

Wow I never rate apps but I was interested in having this on my site. I kind of got lost so decided to uninstall it but when I requested help, not only did they assist in a few minutes, they did it all for me - FOR FREE!!! THIS IS A MUST.

Jadeite Atelier

Enabling customers to shop instagram as style is amazing :) It makes your shopify store look much more appealing and everyone's got it!
The experts behind this app are extremely helpful with the setup.
Highly recommend!

Headphone Zone

We have been using Shop by Instagram for a few weeks now. It's easy to use and our Insta posts can be added to our homepage gallery plus product page in a few clicks. Perfect for showcasing lifestyle images of using the product.

Really apply with post-purchase service by their team especially Vinita. Impressive work and class support. This App should be your go-to app if you looking for shoppable Instagram.

Definitely worth considering.

Doux Lashes

it's good and easy to use and support has been very fast. Essentially plug and play and any beginner can use it.

Weekend Doll

The app is fantastic and their assistance is great, too. I wasn't sure how to modify the images size on the home page and Shop by Instagram page. But the assistant set everything up for me and even he had added the Instagram by shop on each product page where I would like to want to be appeared. I'm really happy with the service I have received. Thank you!

Bong Chief

Beautiful product. Excellent support!

Smashit Cosmetics

Great customer service with fast and reliable communication. Helped our company to make custom insta shopping gallery feed with nice layout. Can really recomend.