Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

by Expert Village Media Technologies

COMPATIBLE WITH INSTAGRAM - Create Shoppable Instagram Feeds

Bijoux4men

Very useful if you want to sell on Instagram. It works perfectly. However, it's a bit expensive for what it does.

Weekend Doll

The app is fantastic and their assistance is great, too. I wasn't sure how to modify the images size on the home page and Shop by Instagram page. But the assistant set everything up for me and even he had added the Instagram by shop on each product page where I would like to want to be appeared. I'm really happy with the service I have received. Thank you!

Bong Chief

Beautiful product. Excellent support!

Jrs Unlimited

Crap, Gave me the illusion this would work on instagram. I'm uninstalling it right away. Don't need another website.

Elquidinbulk

If you remove this from your store, it will push a request that is no where there. It's like a cancer that won't leave the site slowing it. There is no response, there is no way to remove this piece of crap.

Smashit Cosmetics

Great customer service with fast and reliable communication. Helped our company to make custom insta shopping gallery feed with nice layout. Can really recomend.

Bo Button

Great app, great service! I received instant-help when I had trouble setting this up with my shop. There were a few issues with our shop's CSS conflicting with the apps CSS. All of these issues were fixed immediately and now it looks awesome. Thanks again, I highly recommend this app!

Le Tablier Bleu

Misdealing. Waste of time!!!

This app allows you to show your Instagram in your website but it is marketed as able to help you sell on on Instagram.
What I need is an app that feeds my Shopify products to my Instagram and allows user to buy.

Carla Miller Design

Not what I thought. Much too expensive for what it does.

And why do they put a music track on their "how to use" video instead of actually explaining how to use it??

The Boytique

Not what the name implies at all. Useless for my purposes. Worse, after I contacted them for support and they specifically stated that the app would NOT do what I needed, they sent message after message, hounding me to re-install it. The only reason I give a two star instead of one is that their support is pretty quick, which can't be said for all apps. Overall, certainly not worth $20 a month, IMO!