Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Instagram Feed with tagging products on photos & more

Doux Lashes

it's good and easy to use and support has been very fast. Essentially plug and play and any beginner can use it.

Polar Magyarország

I am using this app for several weeks now. Apart from few glitches, I must say, it is working stable and what important, support is responsive and helpful. The only reason I did not gave 5 stars yet, as I have 2 major feature missing for me: 1. to be able to add product color variations as well, and 2. to be able to autoshow insta photos (without the need of manually checkbox them) and tag them later. They had been promised to add this in the upcoming weeks, so I will update my review according to this. i can definitively recommend this app compared to other instashops available. Cost and value ratio is also good, so give it a try, you have nothing to loose.

Gedo.es

Great support, helpful with fast solution. I have taken one star, because of a custom code I have lost buttons, but they have solved the problem very fast.
Thank you!

Bijoux4men

Very useful if you want to sell on Instagram. It works perfectly. However, it's a bit expensive for what it does.

Weekend Doll

The app is fantastic and their assistance is great, too. I wasn't sure how to modify the images size on the home page and Shop by Instagram page. But the assistant set everything up for me and even he had added the Instagram by shop on each product page where I would like to want to be appeared. I'm really happy with the service I have received. Thank you!

Bong Chief

Beautiful product. Excellent support!

Jrs Unlimited

Crap, Gave me the illusion this would work on instagram. I'm uninstalling it right away. Don't need another website.

Elquidinbulk

If you remove this from your store, it will push a request that is no where there. It's like a cancer that won't leave the site slowing it. There is no response, there is no way to remove this piece of crap.

Smashit Cosmetics

Great customer service with fast and reliable communication. Helped our company to make custom insta shopping gallery feed with nice layout. Can really recomend.

Bo Button

Great app, great service! I received instant-help when I had trouble setting this up with my shop. There were a few issues with our shop's CSS conflicting with the apps CSS. All of these issues were fixed immediately and now it looks awesome. Thanks again, I highly recommend this app!