Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

by Expert Village Media Technologies

COMPATIBLE WITH INSTAGRAM - Create Shoppable Instagram Feeds

Web Hobbies

Kemi was awesome in helping us get our store set up with this app. I drove this person crazy asking so many questions, but Kemi was patient and came through for us with complete satisfaction.

The look of the app is beautiful and professional. I would highly recommend this app for both novice and experienced store owners as it adds depth & dimension to any website.

Munikstore

its a very good app, and very effective!

Not Sure 1

Love this app! It’s both beautiful and functional. A perfect edition to our site.
And- Customer service has been superb!

Kisskill

Love the app, and the support is outstanding! Thanks Kemi for all of your help setting up our insta gallery!

Teens Supply

I absolutely love this app! It fits perfect with my themes and the support has been more than helpful with bugs/errors.

Staysharpsupply

Really is the perfect addition to my store. People know what they want to buy when there on Instagram and this gives them instant access so they don"t have to look around your website to find it. Highly recommend!

Baristagear Tw

This app is really what i want!
It can show up my posts i like in my shopify and my customers will know all my good info in my instagram.
So the customer will be not hesitated to order in my shopify as soon as possible, because i just repost my fans' post, that means they have bought my products already and review it , good way to tell the new customer that the products are recommended by the old customers.

this app is really helpful than i thought before.

Dangerousbutgood

It states it was a free app yet once down loaded you find out that is a lie.

Thefitlondon

Really happy with the app but even happier with the support. Swati (one of the help team) has been helping us code this into our website all morning. Thanks!

Shopliftersbay

PATHETIC APP, MISLEADING INFORMATION PROVIDED, DEVELOPER AMIT DOES NOT HAVE THE DECENCY TO WRITE EMAILS, TOO RUDE, SEEMS THE OWNER OF THE APP IS A MONEY MINTING MACHINE