Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

Shoppable Instagram ‑ Cameo

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Instagram Shop for shop & tag products on Insta photos.

FemGraPh Fashion

This app is a no Bueno customer services is non- existent I'm getting charged without getting any assistance.

May 26, 2021

Sorry to hear that you had bad experience with our customer support. :(

We have improved our support a lot since then and now we have a dedicated team to provide support for this app. The app has been improved a lot in terms of feature set as well so as to provide you lots of new options for Shoppable Instagram. Hope you will reconsider Cameo again soon.

Thanks
Team Expert Village Media.

Jrs Unlimited

Crap, Gave me the illusion this would work on instagram. I'm uninstalling it right away. Don't need another website.

May 26, 2021

Sorry for the inconvinience caused. We have also mentioned on our app listing after that, that it is for Onstore based Shoppable Instagram gallery because showing products on Instagram is not possible for any app. It is only allowed for the official Shopify app which was provided by Shopify itself.

Sorry for this confusion.

Le Tablier Bleu

Misdealing. Waste of time!!!

This app allows you to show your Instagram in your website but it is marketed as able to help you sell on on Instagram.
What I need is an app that feeds my Shopify products to my Instagram and allows user to buy.

May 26, 2021

Sorry for this confusion.

Dangerousbutgood

It states it was a free app yet once down loaded you find out that is a lie.

May 26, 2021

Sorry for the confusion. The app is a paid app since it was launched. We had a free plan earlier so may be that caused a confusion. We will try to add more details regarding pricing on our app listing.

Shopliftersbay

PATHETIC APP, MISLEADING INFORMATION PROVIDED, DEVELOPER AMIT DOES NOT HAVE THE DECENCY TO WRITE EMAILS, TOO RUDE, SEEMS THE OWNER OF THE APP IS A MONEY MINTING MACHINE

May 26, 2021

Sorry for the bad experience you had. We always value our customers a lot. May be something misinterpreted due to language barrier. We apologise for this experience.

Madscientistsejuice

The application doesn't work. Support contacted me LAST WEEK and he never contacted me again to help fix it!!!!!!

Neverenoughgadgets

awesome app but far too expensive and I am only writing this review just to extend the trial period

Pure Hearts International

App won't install and load properly. Tried multiple times, including uninstalling and reinstalling.