Shoppable Instagram Feed

Shoppable Instagram Feed

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Instagram Feed & Tag Items on Images + Hashtag Gallery

Vishisht Lifestyle

Simply loved this app. The Instagram pictures look so great on my website. Their support is incredible. They helped me set up everything.

ST33LE

This is a great app to have! Highly recommended. Easy to create a shoppable Instagram feed and link products right on your website. The gallery looks great and works perfectly. Excellent customer service. Amit was very helpful and great to work with.

The Medusa Project

If you're looking for an Instagram feed of your products right on your website then look no further. We are a small, volunteer run non profit and this helps us look sharp and well established. What I liked best about the app is the customer service. I had an easy time getting support from the developers whenever I hit a roadblock. What I like the best is that this makes our site always feel fresh and current. This is what customers like. Important to note, Instagram has no outreach for their business customers like us, so it is nice to know there are other apps to create the connection that the public has come to expect.

Dalton's Online

Shows our instagram account really well and they were very helpful with any questions we had! would recommend!

Andy & Evan

The feed works very well for our purposes:)
Easy to link our products to Instagram, enhancing our traffic and sales.

KADIB GmbH

Worth of money. Highly recommended and works perfectly. The support team was so helpful to guide me when I had questions

OOPENSPACE

Had an issue with coding and got a speedy troubleshooting response from the developer. an overall great app.

Occichiari

They are very good at service and very responsible for each customer's needs. They are worth five stars.

NYSW

I liked the aollage gallery mode, thats why we installed it and the app is affordable as compared to other app that we have been using before the switching.
Customer Service is great!

COLOMBIAN SWIMWEAR

Wow I never rate apps but I was interested in having this on my site. I kind of got lost so decided to uninstall it but when I requested help, not only did they assist in a few minutes, they did it all for me - FOR FREE!!! THIS IS A MUST.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18