Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

by Expert Village Media Technologies

COMPATIBLE WITH INSTAGRAM - Create Shoppable Instagram Feeds

Massconstructionmealprep

This is a fantastic app! It is extremely user-friendly and easy to set up.

The support team is next to none and extremely communicative.

If you are looking for a shoppable Instagram feed app, this is the one to get!

Katia Bony

Very usefull app. Only minor problems (such as some little translation problems if you want to use it in another language) but works perfect, and I think people loves it too (6 orders only in 6 days). Super helpful support!

Hanako Therapies

Fantastic App, when I had a little trouble installing it they straight away helped me on my way. Thanks Amit Jeff

Bye Bye Bella

Great app , backed by an amazing support team. Magic!!!

Wickedly Mod Inc

This is probably my favorite app so far (besides our options one that we have to have to even have orders). This is so easy to set up and looks amazing. I love that we have the option of what products/Instagram photos to make visible and the tagging is super easy. The final page looks professional and is easy for our customers. LOVE IT!! Thank you!!

Just wanted to update to say one of the best things for my store with personalized items is that when a customer clicks Add to Cart, it goes to the product page and not immediately in the cart. This is a big issue for me with many apps out there (can't even find a favorites/wishlist one with this feature) as I need my customers to choose my options since I don't use variants - I use another customizable app for my products. Good job!!

The Royal Roses Cayman

Excellent app, just what I needed! Thanks

Pantys Brasil

Great app and amazing support!! Highly recommend them as the best option for Instagram shop or view in site :)

Revebyrene

Quick support. Good app, works as described.

Water Lily Zen

Easy to use. Great and fast support.
Very good communicative team from Expert Village Media.

Lulusdrawer Eng

Easy to use + great and fast support will get you running in no time. Makes it much easier for your customers to find the products from your IG feed.