Instagram Feed ‑ Shoppable

Instagram Feed ‑ Shoppable

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Shoppable Instagram Feed & Hashtag Gallery | UGC App

Beards And Stripes

Great App, easy to implement as long as you already have facebook posts.

Blissful Minerals Cosmetics

I like this app the most out of all the other ones I tried!

Brendasuniqueboutique

The support for this app is fantastic. I would recommend it.

Vilva

I love this app. Great for creating social lookbooks. It was as advertised, makes me easy to manage instagram feed sales in store through a cool "shop now" Feature.
The customer service is exceptional. Messages to them gets attention almost instantly and they respond with easy and step by step instructions as well as collaborate to followup. Looking forward to doing great business.
Thank you Amit.

Bdealz

nice app,hope it works out due to its being new and all....

Accesories Beyond

I was looking for an app where I can integrate my instagram account to my store. Tried couple of apps but didnt work for me. This one is different, it allows my customer in my instagram account. Very easy to use, I like so far and the support is knowledgeable and freindly. Highly recommended.

Loyal Paws

We're loving this Instagram shop app. The app works fantastic and it looks great on our store! 5-stars goes to Amit, his customer service is awesome!

Satinboutique

This app should really help with your sales.

Renewskin

Everybody knows instagram is one of the best ways to reach and sell to customers. Love this app because it gives customers a convenient way to purchase from us!

Luxurysnob2016

App makes it very easy for my clients to shop since majority of my sales comes from Instagram. It is also very easy to navigate. so far so good.