Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

Shoppable Instagram ‑ New API

by Expert Village Media Technologies

COMPATIBLE WITH INSTAGRAM - Create Shoppable Instagram Feeds

Renewskin

Everybody knows instagram is one of the best ways to reach and sell to customers. Love this app because it gives customers a convenient way to purchase from us!

Luxurysnob2016

App makes it very easy for my clients to shop since majority of my sales comes from Instagram. It is also very easy to navigate. so far so good.

Maui Mari

We are newly joined this app and we enjoy using it now. Especially the guy in your support team helps us very very well and efficiently. He investigated and explained our questions very well and always responded us very good timely manner, so we can really rely on your support team whenever we have any issues or questions in the future. Thank you so much.

Dreamy Presets

Great app and amazing support from the team. They helped us with a couple of UI customizations and got our homepage widget to look exactly how we wanted.

Little Renegade Company 2

This App is amazing, So simple to use and has increased sales and made our site so much more user friendly. The support was amazing in getting it all set up and working. Thank you so much to everyone. GET THIS APP and it will make a difference .

Nude Thread

Best support team ever! They helped me through the entire process. This feature is perfect:)

Traveleasystore

Excellent app and it works as described. The EVM support team has been very helpful and responsive.

Planetproteinbar

Awesome app!! So happy I downloaded and added to our store :) Thank you!

Crush Of Light

So far I love it! Support has been amazing too. <3

Red Green Store

It is great & you can increase your sale by this apps.
Thanks